SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praying for the lost in Hemel Hempstead

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Pray as it has been a struggle witnessing in Hemel as I have had barriers last week from getting out and struggles with housegroups and being lonely and with work

2015/2/5 15:12Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Praying, and in awe of the work He is doing IN you not just through you.

2015/2/5 15:14Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Pray as everything is trying to attack my evangelism in hemel through to work and other things , pray that god can get rid of any distractions
Pray as I feel so lonely and work is hard at the moment
Pray that I can evangelise more

2015/2/16 23:41Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Praying for you dear brother. Hang in there and keep pressing on in your evangelism.

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."-Gal. 6:9

I felt led to share this part of Spurgeon's evening devotional from yesterday which encouraged me to press on in spreading the gospel:

"He loves to see us lay our time, our talents, our substance upon the altar, not for the value of what we give, but for the sake of the motive from which the gift springs. To Him the lowly offerings of His saints are more acceptable than the thousands of gold and silver. Holiness is like frankincense and myrrh to Him. Forgive your enemy, and you make Christ glad; distribute of your substance to the poor, and He rejoices; be the means of saving souls, and you give Him to see of the travail of His soul; proclaim His gospel, and you are a sweet savour unto Him; go among the ignorant and lift up the cross, and you have given Him honour. It is in your power even now to break the alabaster box, and pour the precious oil of joy upon His head, as did the woman of old, whose memorial is to this day set forth wherever the gospel is preached. Will you be backward then? Will you not perfume your beloved Lord with the myrrh and aloes, and cassis, of your heart's praise?"

2015/2/17 0:23Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I so want lost souls to be saved and to be challenged intellectually with peoples questions, I love evangelsing anywhere

2015/2/19 14:05Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Pray for the lost in hemel, pray that I can get better tracts, pray for peoples hard hearts, pray as I am sometimes so lonely witnessing

2015/2/26 13:21Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Handed out lots of tracts praise the Lord today

2015/2/28 13:31Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Pray for the lost in Hemel

2015/3/16 12:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net