SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Loose Your Faith For Your Healing

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FranklinB

Loose Your Faith For Your Healing

One of the basic tips if you are looking to receive your healing is to loose your faith for your healing. For instance, in Mark 5 it says that there was a woman with an issue of blood for twelve years. She went to many doctors and spent all that she had and was nothing better, but grew worse. But, she heard about Jesus and she came in the press behind and touched his garment. But, before she touched notice she said, "If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole." And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up. And Jesus told her that her faith made her whole.

Notice, first she had to hear, because faith comes by hearing (Romans 10:17). And it was that faith she loosed when she said, "If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole." And that's where a lot of people miss it they don't hear the word. And it was because of the word she heard that understanding came. For Psalm 119:130 says, "The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple." Notice, the word she received she spoke. The word you receive you speak. Look at Matthew 12:34-35, "For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things."

Notice when the word is in your heart(spirit) you speak it. The word and faith is synonymous for the scripture says the word is the word of faith (Romans 10:8). And that word or faith is the substance of the healing you are looking for (Hebrews 11:1). So, the substance of the healing you want comes out of you. That's why Jesus said that her faith made her whole. It was what she released that caused her to receive. That's just how it works.

Other examples:
Matthew 8:5-8,13
Mark 5:21-23,35-42
Mark 7:24-30 & Matt. 15:21-28

2015/1/9 20:24Profile

Re: Loose Your Faith For Your Healing

This is NOT TRUE on many levels.

2015/1/10 14:16
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

It may be best to say why you don't agree with it, as the person may not know.

2015/1/10 19:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy