SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: From Selfishness To Others by Jackie Pullinger

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 MUST HEAR: From Selfishness To Others by Jackie Pullinger

Saints,

Jackie Pullinger shares from a burdened heart the great selfishness we can have as believers not reaching out to others with compassion and the Good News of Jesus. She gives a great challenge for us to lose our lives and invest it into making disciples and loving others in the Name of the Lord.

You can hear this message here:
From Selfishness To Others by Jackie Pullinger
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=25063&commentView=itemComments

Please share how the Lord spoke to you through this message here.

2015/1/5 14:50Profile

Re: MUST HEAR: From Selfishness To Others by Jackie Pullinger

Going to listen now.

2017/8/10 22:17

Re: MUST HEAR: From Selfishness To Others by Jackie Pullinger

It was sobering to listen. Many of us think that we are not qualified to reach out to the lost here or over seas, yet those are the people Jesus calls. Whether your 8 years old or 85, Jesus is looking for a willing heart that loves others selflessly as He loves us. I would like to go overseas so much.

Please pray that the Lord would open all of our hearts to hear what He wants us to do regardless of how crazy it may sound to our human reasoning....and that we would be faithful and selfless to go. I keep thinking about the 2 servants the master told to go and work in His vineyard....the one said I will go and never went. The other said I won't go, but later changed his mind and he went. Only one person wins the race. We all want to finish!

You asked what the Lord spoke to us who listened:

Matthew 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you TOOK ME IN; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you VISITED ME; I was in prison and you CAME TO ME.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the LEAST of these My brethren, you DID IT TO ME.’

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was THIRSTY and you gave Me NO DRINK; 43 I was a STRANGER and you DID NOT TAKE ME IN, naked and you DID NOT CLOTHE ME, SICK AND IN PRISON and you did NOT VISIT ME.’

44 “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘ASSUREDLY, I say to you, INASMUCH as you did NOT DO IT TO ONE of the LEAST of these, you DID NOT DO IT UNTO ME.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

(For me, this is not only about physical needs, but spiritual too)

2017/8/10 23:51

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy