Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Converting mp3's

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lwpray

Sweden

Converting mp3's

Dear friends,
I have tried some freeware to be used to convert mp3 files to vaw files, but have not succeeded in my efforts. The programs I have used have offered up to fifteen different formats. I have not gone through them all in a systematic test.
What I want to do is to convert mp3’s into something that is playable in an ordinary stereo CD in a car or so.
Please, advise.
Lars

2003/10/5 12:34Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re: Converting mp3's

I have the Real One player on my computer that automatically converts mp3's to audio format.

You can download the free 14 day trial, and then just cancel your membership. That will leave you with the basic player which automatically converts the files when you burn them to your cd.

If you don't cancel your membership though, you'll be charged money for the player.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2003/10/5 12:45Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re:

Dear Jeremy and all listeners,
Your advice, Jeremy, relieved me from all problems in one single moment.
The latest version of RealOne produces audio files on CD from mp3 files requiring a minimum of effort in regards to clicking your way to a product ready for your CD player.
My version of the Realplayer was an old one – time spans are incredible short in this area of reality.
Blessings,
Lars

2003/10/5 14:12Profile
Will

Auckland, New Zealand

Re:

Hey i find Nero one of the best programs for automatically making Music Cds from mp3 files. Also it automatically converts video files into VCDs if you want to watch some of the sermons on your DVD player.

2003/10/6 19:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy