SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : SermonIndex Youtube Channel - Prayer Request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SermonIndex Youtube Channel - Prayer Request

Saints,

We wanted to bring to your attention and prayer need. The SermonIndex Youtube Channel has over 4000 sermon videos and clips with over 22 million views: https://www.youtube.com/user/sermonindex

Recently perhaps due to the new automated copyright system with youtube 2 of our clips were seen as flagged in their new system. It is very hard to fight these decisions and reverse this. As of right now there are 2 flags on the account and if a third one happens they state they will close and delete the entire account in 7 days.

Please pray that God will preserve the channel from being deleted. Thanks saints.

2014/11/22 7:54Profile

Re: SermonIndex Youtube Channel - Prayer Request

This has been a concern for me for a while. Is there a copy of all those Sermons on a safe place somewhere? I think it would also be good if a second copy could be spread among as many members as you can find. Eg if 4000 Sermons are shared among 100 members then each member would only have to re-upload 1% of all the Sermons in a worst case scenario.
I also heard about the Diaspora project, but don't know much about it yet.
Imo i think it is also important to personally have a good number of actual Bibles, the written Word.
Just some thoughts. Blessings. Markus

2014/11/22 21:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy