SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Just Testing a Few Things Regarding Formating (1) -

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Just Testing a Few Things Regarding Formating (1) -

I am just testing a few things out regarding posting. Checking to see how copied things are reformatted once posted. There used to be a preview button. But since that option is removed, I am just doing a test post. Sorry to be a bother!

Edit - Ok, got it figured out. But just curious why the preview feature was removed?

2014/11/20 22:55
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Just Testing a Few Things Regarding Formating (1) -

Quote:
Edit - Ok, got it figured out. But just curious why the preview feature was removed?

Brother,

It was removed because of people losing their posts and double posting. We felt it was more simple and resulted in less problems with users. We strongly encourage people who write longer posts to copy them before posting in case it does not submit and also to spell check and read through what they wrote initially before pressing on the submit button.

Most if not ALL formatting is removed when posting into the post box. This also helps standardize the text for people reading on the website. you can quote something if you write [ quote ] text to be quoted [ /quote] << without the spaces in the brackets.

Trust that helps.

2014/11/21 6:13Profile

Re:

OK, thanks for the reply.

It was a nice feature to have, especially for those of us who like to know exactly what our post is going to look like once published.

But I understand your reason for removing it.

Thanks!

2014/11/21 8:49

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy