SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Acoustic Christian Music (Stay With the Boat)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Koheleth

NC

Acoustic Christian Music (Stay With the Boat)

I have been appreciating this music for over a year now and recently got permission from the writer to post the link here and share it with you all. My personal preference in Christian music is something like folk, where the focus is on the singing and words with acoustic instruments to accompany. These songs use guitar and some piano. I think they are all original compositions. If this type of music is your preference also, you will definitely want to listen though these songs. I suspect you will revisit them regularly--some are reflective, some didactic, some worshipful. If you are going to start by just sampling a couple of the songs and want some guidance, the first two have a broader focus than only Christ and Scripture, so I recommend picking one after those (also, number 7 is only instrumental, number 8 is only vocal). If you end up liking what is offered here, send the author a note of thanks or encouragement!

http://staywiththeboat.com/music.html

2014/10/31 5:30Profile
brothagary

Re: Acoustic Christian Music (Stay With the Boat)

thanks brother ,,im listening to stay in the boat ,,good stuff

2014/10/31 6:02Profile
Koheleth

NC

Re: Acoustic Christian Music (Stay With the Boat)

Bumping so others can have a listen.

2014/11/4 5:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy