SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Eternal life

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Eternal life

“And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent” (Jn. 17:3). Eternal life is not some substance or commodity. Eternal life is the Person of God Himself. It is not a ticket we are holding. Eternal life is our relationship with the Father and the Son. It is that current of life between the Father and the Son in the flow of the Spirit. Eternal life is that current which has been flowing for eternity between the Three in the Godhead. And God has given Their relationship to us. He has given us Their flow. He has put within us Their reciprocal relationship one with another. He has included us in that flow because we are the Body of the Second in the Godhead. We are the Body of Christ. He is the Head, and we are the members. He is the Anointed, and we are the anointed ones. He is the Christ, and we are the Christians. We are one with His in our union with Him.

Really appreciated this and wanted to share it here with you.
God bless
Mj

2014/10/17 20:11Profile
wayneman

Michigan

Re: Eternal life

And eternal life begins now:

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24

We know that we have passed from death to life... 1 John 3:14

2014/10/17 22:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy