SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : ***Steve Gallagher-Sermon of the Week***

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hulsey

Missouri

***Steve Gallagher-Sermon of the Week***

Do we live supernaturally? Do we know the sustaining invigorating presence of the Holy Spirit?

Yes there is a great falling away that takes place in the end times but scripture also implies that before Jesus Christ returns there will be a worldwide revival. Most Christians cannot imagine supernatural living; what it will be like to truly be filled with the Holy Spirit. The Lord is not coming back for a sickly Bride, laden with sin and worldliness; He is returning for a Bride “without spot or wrinkle.

Listen and be encouraged; seek to be filled with the Holy Spirit and be known as one who did the will of God in a godless society.

Here is the link:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=23518&commentView=itemComments

2014/10/13 22:25Profile
hulsey

Missouri

***Steve Gallagher-Sermon of the Week***

bump

2014/10/14 20:07Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: ***Steve Gallagher-Sermon of the Week***

The thing I really hear from Steve Gallagher is a heart for God and for people. He teaches with genuineness about the "sincere milk of the Word". While I really hope there is a revival of global scope, I don't see a worldwide influx of masses to Christ in Scripture. And, I don't think he makes that case for that kind of revival, either.

What he does "believe for" and "know in my being" is that Jesus will return to fill His people with His glory, that it will be "in a blaze" in power, and that it will draw the world's hatred, but that it won't matter because we will be filled with the Holy Spirit. I hear him urging us toward a revival!! He says that apostate Christians will not enjoy the "sudden" breakthrough of the Spirit, but that Christians who allow fellowship with Him to be a natural way of life will be equipped for the time to come.

This is a really good talk. I enjoy his conversational and personable tone. I know nothing of him, but my guess is that people that know him really love this guy. He's sort of infectious, and not in a Joel Osteen way. In a Jesus sort of way.

2014/10/14 21:17Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

I like Steve Gallagher's ministry and many of his recent messages have been a great blessing. However I found this one to be a bit weak on content and conviction. I don't know when it was recorded, but it did not have the same weight as the recent messages such as 'Church people on Broadway'. https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=17015

As Tim suggested, Steve did not give any scripture basis for an end time revival and I see more in scripture about apostasy and times of trouble in the end times.

2014/10/15 6:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy