SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Alarms Are Sounding

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Alarms Are Sounding

The current issue of Herald of His Coming is focused on the signs of the times and the response of repentance and intercession among the church. Some excellent articles from Anne Graham Lotz, Leonard Ravenhill, Andrew Murray and others.

http://www.heraldofhiscoming.com/other/home.htm

In Christ,

Ron

2014/10/5 18:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Alarms Are Sounding

Amen brother, this feature article is a powerful warning and call to prayer:

Alarms Are Sounding – Wake Up And Repent!
By Anne Graham Lotz
http://goo.gl/leLHPd

"The word of the Lord that came to Joel…Hear this, you elders, all who live in the land. Has anything like this ever happened in your days or in the days of your forefathers? Tell it to your children, and let your children tell it to their children to the next generation…Wake up, you drunkards, and weep! Wail, all you drinkers of wine…for it has been snatched from your lips. A nation has invaded my land, powerful and without number… Grain offerings and drink offerings are cut off from the house of the Lord. The priests are in mourning…The fields are ruined, the ground is dried up, the grain is destroyed…Put on sackcloth…Declare a holy fast; call a sacred assembly. Summon the elders and all who live in the land…and cry out to the Lord. For the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty…To You, O Lord, I call…" (Joel 1:1-19).

I believe the alarms are going off in our nation today and God is trying to wake us up. The wake up message is this: Judgment is coming. God’s patience is running out.

2014/10/5 20:12Profile
KPYee

Re:

Thank you for highlighting this periodical. Its good.

2014/10/6 2:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy