SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Recent Prayers - Trusting God Alone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jstrang

Owasso, OK

Recent Prayers - Trusting God Alone

Recent Prayers – Trusting God Alone

Recently I seemed to be carried more and more into prayer for my private life, my family, the ministry He is calling me to and my life at work that looks and sounds much like that below. May the Lord be glorified, the bride edified, the lost find truth and myself found wanting and trusting in Him alone.

"Oh Lord, my God, You and only You do I need. I must not look to another; I must not trust man nor look to him for strength. Oh Lord, let me be only searching for You, trusting in You, focused and fixed upon You. Oh Lord, be my Rock and my Refuge. Turn all my directions towards You and You alone. Oh Lord, You must be my voice, my words, my pen, and my song. I am in great need and I am in desperate want of Your power over my sin. Oh Lord, come to me in power and grant me piety; strike death to my sinful heart. Lift not the discipline of Your Spirit from me, nor let me be consumed by my temptations. Deeply mark me, Oh my Lord, with Your truth, Your word, Your Son. May I wear the markings of true humility, a contrite heart, the love of God, Your very love, for the souls of man and a powerful piety and honor of Your Son. Be unto me, Oh Lord, life and the workings of conviction. When I speak, may You be glorified and may life come to mortal men. Oh Lord, empower the work of my hands and the style of my life. Let me not be used as a vessel of dishonor, one that has a “right” theology and a very cold and dead heart, but rather use me as a vessel of honor, humble, contrite, full of love and zealous to do Your work. Mark me with Your true grace. Amen."

“For the kingdom of God does not consist in talk but in power.” 1 Corinthians 4:20

“For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death.” 2 Corinthians 7:10

Blessings,

Jeremy Strang
Christian. Husband. Father. Author.

2014/10/5 6:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy