SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Ebola

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Ebola

I have been warning the brethren since the body count in Africa was 300 dead...about this pathogen.

Now since our government is basically inept, they did not halt travel from the infected zone, three small African countries, and now its here....in Dallas, patient zero.

I don't know whether they will halt this pathogen at that hospital, I PRAY they do....but hear me please. if you have the money or credit....go today and buy 1 month, (at least) food and supplies for your family...because you might have to stay inside that long, if not longer.

this is not a "prepper" forum, and I wont answer any questions about such.

here's an article, that outlines some practical advice, medical type, what to get, etc

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/its-here-ebola-patient-zero-confirmed-in-america_09302014

May God be with you all, n.

2014/10/1 16:37
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Ebola

Plagues and many diseases will be rampant in the end-times, I agree with you brother Neil, we must be wise as serpents and be practically prepared so that we can be at "peace" and able to help others and share the Gospel with them.

Revelation 9:17-19

17 And this is how I saw the horses in my vision and those who rode them: they wore breastplates the color of fire and of sapphire[a] and of sulfur, and the heads of the horses were like lions' heads, and fire and smoke and sulfur came out of their mouths. 18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed, by the fire and smoke and sulfur coming out of their mouths. 19 For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails, for their tails are like serpents with heads, and by means of them they wound.

2014/10/1 17:28Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Zech 14:12: ""And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths."

2014/10/1 18:19Profile

Re: Ebola

"Don’t Worry? 10 Quotes From Health Experts Promising That Ebola Will Not Be A Problem In America"

(lots of current info in this link:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-02/don%E2%80%99t-worry-10-quotes-health-experts-promising-ebola-will-not-be-problem-America )

last few lines of article:

"The truth is that we aren’t talking about measles or the flu here. We are talking about one of the deadliest diseases ever known to mankind.

I think that John Little summarized what we are potentially facing very well…

When you look closely at this virus, it’s hard to see any reason for optimism. It really is one of the most horrifying viruses known to man. It is massively contagious. It has an extremely low survival rate. Those that survive will often die later on – from organ failure, because of the massive internal damage this virus causes to even those who survive.

So those experts better be right.

They better be able to stop this virus just like they are saying.

Because if not, they are going to have to deal with millions of Americans that are extremely angry that they got lied to."

("extremely angry"....and extremely well armed)

2014/10/2 18:55

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy