SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : current reformation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
wombat1

Melbourne

current reformation

There appear to be two major moves happening across Christendom. The first coming out of the angel feather movement, with a strong focus on the supernatural, is opposed to repentance and holiness, looking to rid us of this legalism.

It has been gaining much ground in the pentecostal circles and independent church groups in Australia, and I expect, round the world.

David Wilkerson was one of the fathers of a new move of God, working alongside others like Ravenhill. The trumpet to be set apart was such a clarian call when I watch one of his last utubes, I thought this would be almost impossible to miss. He named darkness in the church, as a true prophet would. He named names, he pointed the way forward.

This reformation is hidden to those who will not see, like every other reformation in history.A friend had a word of knowledge that his church no longer supports the direction he took his church

That being said many people are not only adopting the old fashioned legalistic teaching of holiness, but praise God, see it as a progressive experience in God, taking on the nature of the son as they enter into death to the flesh AND resurrection life.

Women, Muslims and the dregs of the church hierarchy are seeing the seals removed. We are at the end, there is time to get things right with God and to enter into the process of maturity, but no time to waste.

Blessings from down under, Oskar Abley.

2014/9/19 17:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy