SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Ted Cruz booed off stage while defending Israel

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Ted Cruz booed off stage while defending Israel

"Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) abruptly walked off stage at an event organized by a pro-Christian organization in Washington, D.C., Wednesday night after the crowd turned on him for vociferously defending Israel.

Delivering the keynote at an event hosted by the group In Defense of Christians, which raises awareness for persecuted Christians and other religious minorities in the Middle East, Cruz said, "Christians have no greater ally than Israel." That's when the crowd began to boo, according to The Daily Caller.

He also lumped Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, and al Qaeda together, saying they "are all engaged in a vicious genocidal campaign to destroy religious minorities in the Middle East."

"Those who hate Israel hate America," he added, prompting more boos and heckling.

As the crowd continued to shout, Cruz said, "If you will not stand with Israel and the Jews, then I will not stand with you," and then left the stage". --Jon Terbush

http://theweek.com/article/index/267950/speedreads-ted-cruz-booed-off-stage-while-defending-israel

-----now here's the website of the group he was speaking to, would somebody tell me what "kind" of Christians wears funny acts like that?

http://www.indefenseofchristians.org/

2014/9/11 21:00
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: Ted Cruz booed off stage while defending Israel

Should call them in defence of Hamas..

Anyway they seem influenced by the spirit of the air... whoever they are..

2014/9/11 21:14Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Ted Cruz is just pandering for the sound bite that he will use to market himself to gullible Evangelicals who think for some odd reason that "standing with Israel" is the Christian thing to do.

Keep in mind that Christianity has limitations placed on it in Israel. Israel isn't always friendly towards Christians there. Consider:

http://jewjewsjewish.org/Page_11.html

2014/9/11 21:59Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

KingJimmy, that is correct. There are Jews in Israel who would act as violently against Christians in the West Bank as they would Muslims. Israeli Jews, most of them, have no love for Christians except their money. I do not trust a Jewish antichristian any more than I would trust American atheists. Peas of the same pod.

2014/9/11 22:07Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

Would Cruz go to Israel and say, "Those who hate Jesus hate God. If you don't stand with Jesus, I will not stand with you."?

No. No politician picking the evangelical pocket would dare say it. Christians should, though. Tell John Hagee, Ted Cruz, and all of the pols who lust for Christians money and Jews' power that if Israel will not stand for Jesus, you will not stand with them. You will be reviled for the sake of His Name for sure.

2014/9/11 22:14Profile
brothagary

Re:

Whats the difference between now and Jesus day regarding the Jews and Israel ,,Paul warn then about boasting against the branches the Jewish people ,and to not be high minded ,and wished him self accursed to save them ,you dont hear him say that about the gentiles

How about edit { he to we} get biblical about this ,and stop boasting against the branches ,,,,,,,,my dollars worth

2014/9/11 22:57Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Paul's heart for Jews in Romans 11 is not the same as Ted Cruz's political pandering on stage. Additionally, having a heart for a Jews does not mean being a pro Zionist, and supporting Israel politically in whatever she does.

2014/9/12 5:33Profile
brothagary

Re:

I wasnt saying he had pauls heart ,i doubt that ,but that we have pauls heart

2014/9/12 5:49Profile

Re: Ted Cruz booed off stage while defending Israel

did any of you boys check the website of the group that held this little confab?...did you notice that MOST, if not all of the arab speakers, or group big shots are NOT New Testament Christians? but greek orthodox and Coptic, or anything BUT NT Christians?......you didn't pick that up, did you?

nor the fact that Ted Cruz is a romanist anyway...i'm sure Israel appreciates the support, just as they do from elements of the religious right, just as they appreciate tourist dollars from American Christians wishing to retrace the Earthly Ministry of the JEWISH Messiah, Jesus, or explore the Land of the Old Testament...but tell me , why ANY Jew would trust ANY Gentile follower of Jesus, considering your forefathers UGLY history towards the Jewish people since 315 AD?

why?...the Crusades? inquisitions? ...the romanist poles, who ran the Jews out of Warsaw in the 1100's?.....or the Brit's, all "Christians" and romanists who ran them out of Britain in the 1300's...or the german "Lutheran pastors" who took to wearing swastika's in the 30's and 40's, spewing out Martin Luther's last hate filled screed, "On Jews and their Lies" to please their demonic messiah, hitler.

and to read how 'alabama', doesn't "trust any Jewish antichristian" the same as he wouldn't trust any "American atheist"...yeh buddy, I always known how the southern "bible belters" LOVE the Jews, bout as mush as they love the "nigras".

you know who I love?...General Sherman. yeh buddy, God used that man as an instrument of punishment on sin loving slaveholders, burned a HUGE swath of rebel territory.

late breaking news, no more holocausts, its a new day, Jews with nukes.

Greg, you might to lock this thread, i'm going to get ugly, I have little tolerance for Israel haters, or Jew haters...either that or just boot me.

2014/9/12 8:21
proudpapa

RE: "get biblical about this"

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

1 Thessalonians 2:15
Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 : Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost

2014/9/12 9:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy