SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : (from brother Jason A (video) "the beginning of sorrows"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

(from brother Jason A (video) "the beginning of sorrows"

as I have testified, brother Jason A is a follower of Jesus, who compiles videos drawn SOLELY from mass media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_C5OnOZfp4

pray hard.

2014/9/8 21:25
sonsigns

Brumley Missouri

Re: (from brother Jason A (video) "the beginning of sorrows"

HezWelling, terrorist are just a bunch of bullies that do the work of their father the devil. I am going to tell you "Satan ain't what he use to be..."

The Body of Christ is in a major spiritual battle in America and abroad. It is our duty as part of the body of Christ to get on our knees and join that battle against principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We need to hit the source of this problem and that is the devil. The body of Christ can only do that through prayer and fasting.

William

2014/9/8 22:16Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

A good point by brother William that we can fret and worry about what is coming or be busy in the work of sharing the Gospel verbally and in deed with others each day and making disciples.

The true disciple needs to consider that His Master could come back at anytime and to be at work.

I have personally stopped watching CNN and other news at this point, I found it un-edifying and distracting me from prayer and being in the Word of God.

Will our hands be empty when our Lord comes. 7 Billion souls are on the earth and most do not follow or even know the Gospel.

2014/9/8 23:30Profile
sonsigns

Brumley Missouri

Re:

Thank you brother Greg. I have also stop paying attention to the news. I have had such a pull from the Holy Spirit "to be busy about the masters business."

2014/9/10 2:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy