SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Rev. Graham: ‘As I Read the News, I Can’t Help But Wonder if We're in Last Hours’

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Rev. Graham: ‘As I Read the News, I Can’t Help But Wonder if We're in Last Hours’

Rev. Franklin Graham, head of the international Christian aid group Samaritan’s Purse and son of world-renowned preacher Billy Graham, said that given all the “bad news” about the killing of Christians by Muslims in some countries, and attacks on Christians by the media and the government even in America, he cannot “help but wonder if we are in the last hours before our Lord Jesus Christ returns.”

“I don’t know if we have hours, days, months, or years—but as Christians, God calls us to take the truth of the Gospel to the ends of the earth,” said Graham. “Our job is to warn sinners of the consequences of sin and show them that God is loving and gracious, willing to forgive if we come to Him in repentance and faith.” ...

read more: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/rev-graham-i-read-news-i-can-t-help-wonder-if-were-last-hours

2014/9/6 11:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy