SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : A change in moderator role for (Compton) Mike

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 A change in moderator role for (Compton) Mike

Brethren,

Mike (compton) has agreed to step down as a moderator role on sermonIndex, this is primarily due to his work schedule and also school schedule combined leaving him less time to be an active moderator.

We have been blessed for his servant heart in helping in this way for a season and he will be a continued blessing to the community as a whole as he contributes as a normal user.

Thank you brother Mike for your servant heart that the Lord has seen and will reward you for.

2014/9/3 17:43Profile
Compton

Re: A change in moderator role for (Compton) Mike

Thank you Greg.

As Greg stated, due to the extra load of schooling I was less able to contribute to the community even as member, let alone a moderator. We felt it right for everyone that I step out of the moderator role, while still remaining a member. I look forward to resume contributing in due season!

Thank you Greg, Moderators and members for your understanding:)

MC

2014/9/3 19:43Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Thanks Mike. It has been a joy reading your thoughts over the years and I'm encouraged that you will remain a member. The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26)

2014/9/3 19:58Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings

Thank you Mike for the time you spent serving here as moderator on SI. I know all of us who take part in the forum are grateful to you and the other mods who have given of their time to keep SI going.

I will keep you in my prayers and look forward to seeing you take part more as your schedule and the LORD allows.

God bless
maryjane

2014/9/3 20:04Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy