SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Lets not make SI like The National Enquirer.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Lets not make SI like The National Enquirer.

Lets not make SI like The National Enquirer. This supposed to be all about revival, repentance and growing in Christ.

Community Rules: It is very important to note that you are joining a vibrant community of believers across the entire world. The main reason for the discussion forums being on this site in the first place is for discussions revolving around the audio sermon speakers and the themes and topics they bring up. Of course it has expanded to more but the whole underlying principle needs to be EDIFICATION. Please review and understand what the rules are of this website as a member you are expected to obey them. By registering you are agreeing to these rules and stipulations for proper use of this website.

The content of SI should be centered on the need for revival and spiritual awakening.

I have been concerned about some of the subjcts here.

I am sure you all head this “opinions are like belly buttons, every has one”. SI should not be a place where we all just show off our own belly buttons.

2005/4/22 14:28
mloaks

So. MD, USA

Re: Lets not make SI like The National Enquirer.

Agreed.
But, this is the Lounge.
It is hard to be the salt of the world if you cannot find the dirt...

2005/4/22 14:35Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

[b]freecd[/b]

I'm in agreement. I know I have to be responsible for myself, instead of just saying how I think things should be. So hopefully my posts have been edifying.

And in addition to action, we can always pray for this site. Lift it up in prayer when the Holy Spirit leads and ask God to set this site apart for His glory and purposes.

2005/4/22 15:08Profile
Tears_of_joy

Quote:
This supposed to be all about revival, repentance and growing in Christ.

Amen. We should all continue to focus on this. I believe this is the mark of SI, many testemonies confirm that. Let us keep this - it's up to us.
It's easier to turn our focus to other things , rather than Jesus, rather than our own souls.

2005/4/22 18:48Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The content of SI should be centered on the need for revival and spiritual awakening.

I agree whole-heartly brother. There [b]will[/b] be discussions on other areas but I think the majority of discussions should revolve around revival and prayer. Also the discussing of Scripture is something that should be paramount.

I do ask that people seriously pray about the contributions they make to the site and that alot of them would revolve around these topics. Thanks for this encouragement and reminder brother.

2005/4/22 19:18Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Quote:
Lets not make SI like The National Enquirer. This supposed to be all about revival, repentance and growing in Christ.

Amen and thanks freecd again for the encouraging post.

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/4/23 19:00Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy