SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Islamic State kills 150 captured troops in Syria, say activists

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Islamic State kills 150 captured troops in Syria, say activists

the troops......rather prisoners, who I believe would USUALLY be afforded Geneva Convention rights were killed in fighting on the Syrian side of the Golan Heights, but the spokesman for these demoniacs said something rather peculiar in regards to Israel:

"Heavy fighting has engulfed the Syrian side of the Golan since Wednesday, when rebels captured a crossing on the disputed frontier with Israel. A rebel spokesman said the opposition is focused on fighting President Bashar Assad, and poses no threat to Israel."

That's a first......ARAB jihadi's are more intent on killing fellow arabs, than breathing out the atypical murderous threats against Israel. Something doesn't smell right here. I have lived a mere 54 years, and have never experienced a year like this year; 2014.....brothers and sisters, I spent much of 2013, literally grieving in the Spirit, not KNOWING why, just griefstricken, praying, talking to God....and now 2014 comes....andmy grief grows, not fear.....grief....does anyone feel the same?

here's the link:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/28/islamic-state-kills-150-captured-troops-syria-activists

God protect the elect, neil

2014/8/28 16:53
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: Islamic State kills 150 captured troops in Syria, say activists

I think I have went past the grief stricken stage; the word I would use to describe whats going on in me is anger....

2014/8/28 21:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy