SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : "Revival" of Islam on the streets of England

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re:

Neil, you can send them to my e-mail address - [email protected]

2014/8/27 16:43Profile

brother Steve

I tried to send some, but they kept kicking back to me....I wasn't overloading the attachments.......color me confused, neil

2014/8/27 19:24
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re: brother Steve

Brother, I will list the ones of yours I have and then any others that I do not have you can e-mail to me (maybe one at a time). Isn't Jesus wonderful, In my mothers womb, As we are one, A wee story, Worship in your way, Sheath the sword, You go and preach it, Passion. And my favorites Dwell, Kingdom of priests, Hosanna, Shake the nation and Young Donald McPail prays. Have I missed any?

2014/8/27 19:50Profile

yes and amen

Brother, you have most of them!!!

2014/8/27 20:03

Re: yes and amen

May I share a personal opinion and concern here.
I think this thread should not be in this category, rather under "News and Current Events" or "General Topics".
"Revival and Church History" should only be for the mighty works that the true God is doing for His Glory.
Blessings

2014/8/28 5:28

Brother Kiwi Mark

please forgive me, my brother Steve and I went off topic, the only reason being that he told me, about some compilations I and the Lord had cut 10 to 12 years ago...please forgive me, I was just thankful that God chose to use anything I done, in His Name, God love and bless you, neil

2014/8/28 8:51

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy