SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Newest video from brother Jason A

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Newest video from brother Jason A

Jason A is a follower of Jesus. He compiles video's, using only mass media. These video's show the times, in less than a year this brother has quite a viewership, and always at the end, urges those who do not know Christ, to know Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTuvlN-AtM4

2014/8/25 0:16
Jeremy221

Re:

This is from 2011 Japanese Tsunami.

I encourage you to watch and understand what the implications are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc4sQT_2GGE

2014/8/25 3:46Profile

Re: brother Jeremy:

beloved, please forgive me for not answering your past past pair of emails, there is NO excuse except for this; with my battered body and soul, up here in the rural north, limited mobility, i'm endeavoring SO HARD to get ready for the coming winter, I have so much firewood to split, repairs from the previous winter, AND most importantly morning devotional prayer and Scripture reading.

sometimes my body and soul are so weak with both ill health and Godly grief, all I can do is lay in bed, when I should be keeping up on correspondence, and chores. please forgive me for that, and please forgive this public post, as I cant even find your past emails, in Jesus love, your brother neil

postscript---heart rending video, Japan is only second to Saudi Arabia, or Israel to proclaim the Words of Life, the Gospel....with their "Kami's" and what they call "Yamato", and ironically the fact that Fukushima is still spewing death dealing filth every single day into the atmosphere, and this fact is just kept hidden,ignored. be well, my brother.

2014/8/25 8:14
Jeremy221

Re:

Dear Neil,

I am encouraged by your persistence in running the race. Some brethren in Japan told me that the Fukashima prefecture had some of the widest and most visible witness in all of Japan and was the hardest ground. There were many billboards around the area declaring the Gospel in addition to the other work being done.

Regarding the tsunami, we would be advised to be ready. In the video, the tsunami had over run the river walls in 7 minutes. This was in a country with lots of warning systems, a drilled population and a well prepared infrastructure. Many are still missing and presumed dead. You can't get ready in 7 minutes. In another video, a group are at the top of a strong building overlooking a harbor. They marvel at the rising water until buildings in front of them disintegrate in a sudden crash and join the debris heading inland. I think of this regarding David's judgment for the census where he had the choice of seven years of famine, three months fleeing his enemies or three days of plague. He chose the plague because he knew God's mercy and justice. I fear we are at that crossroad too.

Neil, I was hoping to hear from you and am relieved to get an update. Keeping walking in the Light, brother. I was reminded by Ezekiel today that his mouth was opened only by God to speak God's words such that he records it as novel when it is opened.

Grace and peace to you and may you be in health even as your soul prospers in the Lord.

2014/8/25 11:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy