SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : a quote from George fox suspect

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

No need for sarcasm Gary. It has nothing to do with your intelligence, I did not say anything about that and obviously you are able to read well enough. You lack of typing skills and spelling makes it harder for others and it only needs a bit of sustained effort from you. I am self taught and missed most of schooling which ended at 15 due to lifelong ill health but don't expect others to endlessly be making allowances for me.

2014/8/28 2:56

Re:

From the Worthington site: An introduction to the book on the Whore of Babylon by George Fox:

"This is a book of George Fox's answers to the many accusations and objections against the doctrines and beliefs of the early Quaker movement of the 17th Century. You begin to see the opposition and accusations as coming from men who deliberately turned a blind eye to the scriptures they spent years studying. Desperate to hold on to their positions of power and salary led them to speaking lies in hypocrisy, which seared their consciences beyond operation. They even deny the specific scriptures that support perfection, union with Christ and God, Christ in you, the kingdom of heaven within you, being taught directly by God, the light in every man that comes into the world, revelation from God, hearing the Spirit of God, and more. Regarding the ministers and priests in this book, the Word of God within my heart, spoke to say:

"they plead strongly the scripture is the last you will ever have, and then preach against others who have had revelations,"
"they cannot understand what the Spirit is doing,"
"they teach the commandments of men"
"they render themselves odious,"
"they will eat the fruit they have created,"
"the door slams shut on them all,"
"these will have their remittance; pray heed the reason."

They are so puffed up in their own fleshly knowledge of the scriptures, that they cannot imagine anyone with more Spirit than themselves; and if they admitted the possibility, they would have acknowledge they are the unperfected disciples, who were blind guides, of whom Christ warned us and told us to leave them. They would be without any followers, without an income, without the prestige of their job. In the 17th Century many churches were emptied by the truth of the early Quaker movement, which panicked the priests into whipping up their followers and the government officials to violently persecuting the Quakers on a massive scale: 869 Quakers died in prison, (not including those attacked in their meetings by violent Protestant mobs and soldiers), tens of thousands were imprisoned for failure to swear or for not paying legislated tithes to the Protestant priests, and many, many more had their property seized. Three godly men and one woman were hung in Boston by the Puritan Congregationalists. In most every case, it was the priests and ministers who stoked the fires of hatred against the Quakers, just like the Jewish high priest insisted on the death of Jesus and Steven. As was Christ's condemnation of the Pharisees who had the scriptures:

You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form; and you do not have his word abiding in you. John 5:37-38

so is the condemnation of Christendom's preachers, who deny Christ's spirit, word within, and light within, to be the teacher, the cleanser, the purifier, and the perfecter of his disciples.

Why can they not hear the word in their hearts? Why do they have no light to see the revelations of God? Because they teach errors, leading others into captivity and destruction, and are thus condemned to captivity themselves. Because they were never called, never taught, never sent by the Lord. Because they preach for money in their covetousness to be admired by men. Because they lord it over their congregations. Because they are like the Pharisees: uncleansed, unpurified, hypocritical leaders, who outwardly appear righteous, but who are hypocrites whose hearts are full of wickedness and iniquity (sin). Because they are enemies of the cross, and their god is their belly, (their lusts and affections), and their minds are on earthly things.

The Bible is a complex book, especially if you start with incorrect understandings passed down through many generations; the more complex, the easier it is for someone to be fooled with erroneous teachings. We have all become confused by Babylon, which means confusion. It is easy for charlatans to exist within complex issues, and Christendom is full of millions of ministers and teachers who are charlatans — just as the Bible predicted that the world would follow the false church, the whore, the beast, and devil — all transformed to appear as ministers of righteousness.

If you read this book, you will read hundreds of erroneous doctrinal statements made in opposition to the early Quakers. These allegations usually directly contradict scripture, exposing how hollow their religion really is, which includes the Baptists, Presbyterians, Episcopalians, Congregationalists, and more. You begin to hear the whore in her lies; you hear her howls of insecurity, completely disregarding the scriptures. That whore continues to reign today in the 30,000 sects of Christendom, but her remaining time is short.

The whore and her billions of followers worship a different Jesus, created from a subset of scriptures, ignoring hundreds others that conflict with her creation, and twisting others into the opposite of their meaning. Their created Jesus does not speak to them; their god doesn't teach them, their god doesn't cleanse them of sin, or purify them, or perfect them; their god has the form but no power. And those who follow these ministers of this other Jesus will not realize their error until they die, at which point the real Jesus, who has power, will say to them: Depart from me you workers of iniquity for I have never known you.

Most of the doctrinal misunderstandings come from selective scriptures of Paul's letters, while ignoring many others that are necessary to understand the whole. Peter spoke of those who misunderstood Paul's letters: There are some things in his letters that are hard to understand, which those who are unlearned and unstable wrest [twist] to their own destruction, as they also do the other scriptures. 2 Pet 3:16. And Jeremiah spoke of their predecessors: The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart. Jer 14:14

The greatest stumbling block of the ministers, called by man, made by man, and sent by man, who quarreled with the early Quakers, was over the light of Christ. In addition to Christ being named the word, Christ is also named the light, which enlightens every man; the light is the light of the word, the light of Christ. Jesus, the light who enlightens every man who comes into the world. Jesus, the light of the world, who if man follows, will have the light of life, and will be reconciled and restored to God, who is light, to become children of the light.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and there was nothing made without him.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [Him is Jesus, the life and the light of men]
The light shines in the darkness; and the darkness did not comprehend it.
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. [John the Baptist, who prepared the way for the Light.]
This man came as a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him [the Light] might believe.
He was not the Light, but was sent to bear witness of the Light. [John the Baptist was the witness of the Light, Jesus.]
Which was the true Light that enlightens every man who comes into the world. John 1:1-9

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life." John 8:12

And this is the condemnation, that light has come into the world, but men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For everyone who does evil hates the light, neither does he come to the light, for fear his deeds will be exposed and reproved.
But he who practices truth comes to the light, so that his deeds may be shown to have been produced [effected, formed, prompted, energized] through God. John 3:19-21

God is light. 1 John 1:5

Every good gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variableness, neither is there a shadow cast with his turning. James 1:17

While you have light, believe in the light, that you may become the children of light. John 12:36
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light. Eph 5:8
You are all the children of light, and the children of the day; we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 1 Thes 5:5
For the people of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the children of light. Luke 16:8

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; so that you may show forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light; 1 Pet 2:9

Giving thanks to the Father, who has made us fit to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. Col 1:12

Now as he [Saul, later named Paul] neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven shined around him.
And he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"
And he said, "Who are you, Lord? " And the Lord said, "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting;" Acts 9:3-5

As Paul was later persecuted because Christ lived in him and who spoke, so were the Quakers persecuted. The light of Christ is persecuted wherever it appears in fullness of the stature of Christ, in which is the unity - without which unity are heaps of sects.

Christ the light was the new covenant, prophesied to come to the Gentiles, to be God's salvation to the end's of the earth:

I the LORD have called you in righteousness, and will hold your hand; I will keep you and give you for a covenant to the people, for a light to the Gentiles, Isaiah 42:6 [Isaiah lived 778 years before Christ was born.]

He says, 'It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel; I will also give you for a light to the Gentiles, that you may be my salvation to the ends of the earth.' Isaiah 49:6

And the Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. Isaiah 60:3

A light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel. Luke 2:32

For the Lord commanded this, saying, 'I have given you to be a light of the Gentiles, that you should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.' Acts 13:47

That the Christ would suffer, and that he would be the first who would rise from the dead and proclaim light to the [Jewish] people, and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23

In this book, many of the ministers and priests of Protestantism argue against and twist the meanings of the following scriptures:

Which was the true Light that enlightens every man who comes into the world. John 1:1-9
But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 1 Cor 12:7
And it shall come to pass in the last days, said God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: Acts 2:14-18

They insist on disbelief of the above scriptures applying to every man. Why? Because then there is no difference between sinners in their sect and sinners outside their sect; they lose their imagined distinction; which imagined distinction exists because they deny the possibility of ever being freed from sin. If every man in the world has the light, and if every man in the world has been given the spirit, then what do the sects have to offer? Nothing! Because they are only a form of godliness without the power to change a man to become godly, pure, holy, clean, and perfect. And so you will read in this book, how the false prophets constantly fight the scriptures that testify to the light and the spirit being in every man. To deny the light, is to deny 100 + scriptures (click to see) that speak to a spiritual, supernatural light.

Because the false prophets have never seen the light of God, they insist that Bible references to the light refer to a natural light, but the Bible makes a clear distinction between the natural light of the sun and moon, and the light of God or Christ:

I saw no temple in the city. For the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
And the city had no need of the sun nor of the moon to shine in it; for the glory of God illuminates it, and the Lamb is its light.
And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in the light of it; Rev 21:22-24.

The sun shall no more be your light by day; nor shall the moon give light to you for brightness; but the LORD will be an everlasting light to you, and your God will be your glory. Isa 60:19.

Yes, the darkness does not hide from you, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to you. Psa 139:12

2014/8/28 3:26
brothagary

Re:

i was serious brenda

2014/8/28 3:49Profile

Re:

I am formally asking Greg to review the site which I quoted from but did not identify with good reason. The link is here:

http://www.hallvworthington.com/aboutus.html

As you will know Greg I have been resisting Brenda's sinless perfection teaching for two years and I have been told a number of times that I was being judgemental and other things as well. Brenda has been painted as a victim at times by well meaning brethren who intended to protect her from my comments. I have no problem with that. But at what point will we connect the dots through time and see where reality lies?

In all of that time it has been my discernment which has kept me informed as to a concern and so I have tried repeatedly to find the "key" to understanding Brenda's theology and beliefs.

This thread finally unlocked the mysteries and this was directly due to a quote which Gary made from Volume III of Fox's Works dated 1831.

Whilst Gary may not have seen the significance of his quote I did immediately and set about to read that volume. I finally saw something in George Fox's writings which I could see was forming the basis for Brenda's beliefs.

It has been a struggle to get to the end of this and it has taken hundreds of hours of research and effort. I do not believe that George Fox was making the case, either for the meaning of true salvation or the deeper meaning of the Christian walk, in the way he has been presented by Brenda.

Brenda almost verbatim speaks in the same terms as the elderly couple speak who run the above site. They make the precise same claim that they were disillusioned with Christianity and then stumbled across George Fox via the Friends and via George they say they stumbled upon a mystery which few have ever seen, save for those who were with George in his day. The claim is that his deep meaning is lost.

It can be seen even in this thread that Brenda speaks of another prophet like George Fox, as though George was somehow a defining moment in history.

It doesn't matter to me whether anyone takes this warning seriously or not.

The site to which I have now given the link, is heretical and fully false. It could be shown to be heretical and indeed it could be shown to be very dangerous. The only remarkable thing about it is the fact that the couple who run it are uniquely passive in their own responses to their site, and although they have spent thousands of hours over more than 20 years preparing the material thereon, they do not make any effort to promote it themselves other than by reason of its presence on the internet. That is a very mystical position and entirely in keeping with their understanding of ministry.

At the very heart of their position, which they say they took from George Fox, and especially the eight volumes which were printed in 1831 based on an 1659 publication in part, lies a mystical doctrine which is pure occult. This couple have, without any help, scanned and corrected every single volume word for word, as well as numerous other Fox publications. It has been in that endeavour that they have come to the strongest possible place with regard to their belief that George Fox was unique, in the sense that what he was teaching was mystical, inward, without true personality, and hidden within, with the inner man being the source and the ambition and the kingdom of heaven being within where outward realities of the kingdom of heaven arise from that inner reality and where true heaven is lost to sight in meaning and purpose. In that scheme Christ Himself is lost to sight and true meaning.

In trying to understand what Brenda has sought to promote on this site for numerous years, the only term which has been easily recognisable has been sinless perfection. Other terms such as second blessing are misleading of themselves and therefore even Brenda has from time to time acknowledged their potentially misleading usage. In the end the term of preference has become entire sanctification. However the couple at the back of the above web site are clear and honest about their ambitions and the meaning they hold to. It is, in their parlance, called sinless perfection every time.

In any event this web site of Mr and Mrs Worthington pulls no punches and represents a fully formed and cogent version of what Brenda believes. Brenda has herself acknowledges this fact in her last post. I have set a trap by writing these last few posts. I stated when I first came to this site that I set snares for other mens feet. I explained it then and I reiterate it now and regardless as to whether it is easily understood, it is real.

Brenda recognised the quote I posted from this couple, even though she had forgotten who they were. You would think that given these two people are the only people in the world as far as Brenda knows who hold to a precise view of George Fox and an alleged mystical reality which it is claimed he demonstrated in his practical life and infused into his books, that Brenda would be more inclined to hold onto them. However, they do not answer e-mails to anyone and they say so on their site. Nor do they partner with anyone nor do they learn from anyone. Their whole understanding is based on a twenty-five year wait on the the Lord in silence being led from within. Since that point of being moved from within in 2006 they have progressively built up this site and their peculiar doctrine.

The instant I make a simple assertion that I can see how it is that Fox's writing could give rise to this mystical occult understanding of Christ and faith in Christ, Brenda tells me she has to pinch herself as though somehow I was in anyway in agreement with her. The overwhelming meaning is always set aside in favour of just one hint of agreement with her position. I cannot claim to be ignorant of the effect that my comments have as I have already said I set snares for mens feet. I wrote a ten thousand word article in response to that claim called "You Seek for Prophets" nearly two years ago. That article was written with this in mind.

I am finished with this effort. If the moderators do not stop this process it will in the end give rise to serious deception.

This is not about George Fox, this is about what happens when we set men up ahead of their reasonable influence and dig into their words seeking for evidence of something we have received through the air. For the most part the only time I have posted into this site in recent months has been in response to Brenda. So I apologise for the way things have turned out and genuinely hope that no one takes this teaching, which is occult and difficult to lay hold of, seriously enough to seek after it's meaning.

2014/8/28 4:54

Re:

Quote:
Brenda almost verbatim speaks in the same terms as the elderly couple speak who run the above site. They make the precise same claim that they were disillusioned with Christianity and then stumbled across George Fox via the Friends and via George they say they stumbled upon a mystery which few have ever seen, save for those who were with George in his day. The claim is that his deep meaning is lost.

Please get your facts right. Both myself and the Worthington's with whom I have never spoken but respect their position in waiting on the Lord, already believed and for myself, had already experienced the 'coming up through the flaming sword' before ever hearing of Fox and the early Quakers, who also wrote of their own experience of living this life. I was stunned to find Fox speaking of what I had already known for myself in a way that was identical to my own.

I have never hidden the fact that I believe it to be sinless perfection but have avoided using terms which others may not understand in the same way ie I do not believe that one can reach a place in life where sinning is impossible - we always retain the ability to sin.

As for your 'tricks' Andrew, why does that not surprise me along with the threatening way you have spoken to others in the past. I believe I have the measure of you now. I did not come here to promote anything, I joined for the same reason as others and with the hope to find some who were enlightened in the same way as myself.

2014/8/28 5:27

Re:

Brenda I have not misrepresented you in any way. Nor have I sought to harm you in any way. I have simply done my due diligence and read yours posts here and in other places and have formed my understanding from that effort grounded on your own words.

The only part which cannot be got from reading what people say is the initial discernment which provokes the concern. I have been disobedient to such things in the past and it has literally cost people their lives. So in this regard I am following through as I ought to do.

I am glad you have got the measure of me Brenda its about time you did do.

This following post Brenda which you made in 2003 in another place was the beginning of my enquiry in seeking to understand you and why you have arrived at sinless perfection as a valid teaching. It clearly spells out exactly where you came into George Fox's teaching and by what route. In view of that Brenda how could I not know what the facts are?

You say that you don't mean an inability to sin, but simply the power to be delivered from sinning and an evidential victorious life. Unfortunately your claim will be found to be built on shifting sand. Subliminally the end of this doctrine is precisely a claim to be sinlessly perfect before men.

The Worthington's for example do mean a final ability and power not to sin at all. Even in a minuscule and remotely insignificant way. More over they claim this is what George Fox believed and taught.

Quote:
Please get your facts right. Both myself and the Worthington's with whom I have never spoken but respect their position in waiting on the Lord, already believed and for myself, had already experienced the 'coming up through the flaming sword' before ever hearing of Fox and the early Quakers, who also wrote of their own experience of living this life. I was stunned to find Fox speaking of what I had already known for myself in a way that was identical to my own.

Greetings to you Themis, Elias and Kitty

Thank you for the warm welcome from you all. I thought that I would let you know how I came to call myself a Quaker and what it means to me in my life and witness. I have been in Protestantism for 30 years of my Christian life but not happy at all with all of the differing denominations. I particularly was not happy that one would be barred from attending the local church when they insisted in having church order and practice revolve around one doctrine which they chose to emphasise which caused the division I felt that God did not want.I felt that it would not have been too hard to hold a service which could be accessible to everyone, although I had no definite idea how this could be organised. I felt that if we gave a witness of unity to the community in which we live, and made a commitment to accept and love each other, we could learn and grow together beyond denominational difference.

The most important thing for us as Christians I felt was not how we interpreted scripture and saw things such as baptism, but for us to seek the kingdom of God, which I interpreted to mean having Christ's rule in us, in it's totality, with nothing left of self as the source of our life, but that Jesus alone gave the life within and that our spirit would be dominating instead of the soul with our own thoughts and ideas on how we should live the Christian life. It must be how Christ will have it, everything bowing down to His Lordship because if He is not Lord of all then He is not Lord at all.

I came to this view quite a while ago after being introduced to the doctrine of holiness by a woman who was very involved with the Welsh revivals in Wales, Great Britain at the beginning of the 20th Century called Jessie Penn-Lewis, a deeply spiritual woman of God. She followed a long tradition in the church which emphasised our ability to live without sin as a commandment by God 'Be ye holy as I am holy' and as a possibility as witnessed by such as John Wesley.

After many years of great struggle against my sinfulness and inability to reach the standard of Christianity I saw in the saints of the New Testament, it was a great release for me to realise that God does not give commandments that are not able to be kept by His children, and in their fullness without providing the power to do so in a way which will cause our conscience to witness to us that we are indeed pleasing to God.

All that is required of us is to believe that this is true and to submit ourselves to God to work this out in our circumstances to become a reality, usually provided in a crisis of faith where we can chose our will or God's will in a pressing matter. God brought me to that crisis and I did submit to His will for my life, relinquishing ultimate control of myself. This is particularly difficult for those who have built up many barriers and walls due to their background before coming to Christ frequently due to abuse in childhood. These walls are built up very early and form a major part of the personality, and they prevent God working in us. They also are a great source of temptation in the Christian life and are the primary cause of such sin as lack of trust in God. To have these walls broken down is a major crisis, having to hand over this control in giving up all rights of oneself to another being when experience has taught us over and over again from a very early age that there is no one you can trust.

However, this is the way into the kingdom and the flesh resists this work very much. It is taking a step into the dark, but step we must, and any reluctance is due to not believing that God's arms are there waiting. I took that step and indeed they were waiting and the landing itself was beyond anything that can be put into words. Having this strong belief in entire sanctification which is what this event is called, I was very thrilled to find Simon Watson from London on a board in England who was saying that George Fox said we must be holy. After contacting Simon, attending an NFF meeting and acquiring The Journal, I was overjoyed to find that I believed in everything Fox taught and that I recognised someone who had also stepped into the dark. I think that Fox's teaching to be the purest form of Christianity since the apostles.

It also answered my previous thoughts about forming a local fellowship open to all in the form of silent worship and commitment to being taught by Jesus not by man (and particularly not by man standing at the front and even less so if he is in garb).

I am working out myself how the principles described in the Peace Testimony must impact my whole life in the way I interact with all of God's creatures. I have been looking at how my purchases must not encourage exploitation of workers in the third world, and how to be pacifist in my relationships and not passive. God says 'Blessed are the peace MAKERS' and I am asking Him to show me what this means in practice.

I hope I have not tried your patience brothers in my first post. I am very pleased that I have found you all and that I have new Friends where there is already a measure of agreement which saves a lot of time in getting to know each other.

I pray for us all that we will have much revelation of truth this year and we will really move forward in our ministry to others.

with much love from your sister in Christ
Brenda

Posted on Peace Churches United 21st January 2003

I do get my facts right Brenda and I would suggest that you simply do not understand what I am about despite your claim to now know it.

If things were as simple as a person, who is pressing into error and mysticism, understanding the risk they are taking, then that very knowledge of the risk itself would be a sufficient restraint. But if someone persists in pressing into mysticism in the end they will uncover a whole world of darkness which appears to be full of light. Believers are not immune to this reality.

Finally Brenda you have done little other than press into your journey and sought to take others with you for a number of years now. It is all in the forum and can be demonstrated with ease. You may not see things in this way because you feel your search is legitimate. But I know that your search will in the end land you in deep water. If I say so publicly it is because I cannot say so privately due to a restraint on my part. It would not be reasonable to make that connection myself in private unless I was asked to do.

I understand your annoyance Brenda and your response is perfectly reasonable and has been all along. I think that others can see that something is amiss and Gary has said so in his own way. He is very serious in what he is saying. He says it reasonably as well. Now in finality you can go back to the Worthington's web site and really read where your enquiry will lead Brenda. You will find that it is a pervasive snare which leads to death.

What you do personally is surly your own business but that which you press onto others become the business of all right-minded people who understand how deception and error arising therefrom really works.

2014/8/28 6:56
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

I enjoyed your post Gary about the Egyptian hieroglyphics and commas etc. It was really good fun :)

2014/8/28 8:45Profile

Re:

Gary,

You say you have no interest in improving because you would rather "spend that time reading my bible or praying". Brother, this forum is neither a pray time or a bible study time and you appear to be spending a lot of time here. I was trying to help you use that time more wisely. I will leave you to it bro!

2014/8/28 18:04

Re:

Actually Mark, Gary has improved his typing skills a lot over the last two years. You should have seen them when I joined in April 2012. One time Gary shared a prophecy which was so badly written that it took me several hours to unpick it and retype it in a form that could be understood. It was so bad that it's meaning was defeated without a lot of effort. Just recently I saw one of Gary's post which actually had paragraph structure and syntax and grammatical marks in it. I wondered if someone had typed it for him. So I know that Gary can in fact type properly. His poor typing is as much a reflection of psychological nervousness when he is emotionally involved with what he is writing, than it has to do with an inability to be accurate.

The spelling part is of course another matter. Gary is a smart man in fact and I have had a few moments with him in a challenge where he has held his own with purpose and determination. So if he can exercise such a mind in one way he can do it in writing his posts as well.

2014/8/28 18:19

Re:

Quote:
But I know that your search will in the end land you in deep water..... You will find that it is a pervasive snare which leads to death.

Andrew would you care to elaborate on the comments I have quoted? Why would anyone who has learned to trust the Lord entirely and value His fellowship more than anything in life have any fear? If we are wrong or being misled, then we can rely on Him to lead us out of error through the shining in of His light on our pathway and if we are correct then the consequences may be fatal for other reasons, but it will merely hasten in His eternal presence.

If someone is being 'pressed' towards error, then the responsibility lies within themselves to look towards God and not to men for their guidance into the truth and forays into error will merely end up being be an exercise of growth.

I have been misled by the errors of others many times but it has merely resulted in the development of my discernment and strengthened my weapons in spiritual warfare. Satan shoots himself in the foot this way endlessly.

Besides which, my principle desire is to find others of like mind, and test my revelations on the way. You must have noticed by now that I have no web site nor have written any books and in fact, post on very few Christian forums now, in fact this one is the one I post on the most and that is not very often. I live a very quiet isolated life due to my disabilities and illness which the NHS is not helping me with. So I am in a very limited position to be a threat to many people with my 'heresies'.

I have no issue with anyone questioning my beliefs and in fact have always welcomed it in my quest for truth which is all I care about.

I am finding some of your thoughts rather strange for a believer and follow of Jesus Christ. You also failed to understand why faithful men such as George Fox would refuse to swear oaths as commanded by a government when the apostle Paul had forbidden it.

There are other incidents Andrew Kelly when your thinking seems to be at odds with those of a genuine believer and your stalking of myself, a person of no repute or standing in the Christian world, without ministry or indeed a church is a further very strange thing when added to the manner in which you have made barely veiled threats to others on this forum. I think that your own admission of mental health problems are significant. My own mental health state is far from being an issue and was only at risk when I was deceived into espousing Reformed theology.

My trust in what I believe God has shown me, are enabling me to be an overcomer in circumstances which would be impossible without the help of God and which if I described on here, would probably not be believed, being so severely difficult.

This will probably be my last communication with you.

2014/8/28 21:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy