SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need prayer for daughter and unborn baby

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Need prayer for daughter and unborn baby

I am asking for prayers for my daughter who is pregnant. She is at the er right now and they have discovered she has stones in her liver. She is upset and worried about the baby, she is only about two months along. Please if you feel led please pray for their well being. Please also pray for her husband and two other children who are very concerned for their mom.

Thank you
God bless
maryjane

2014/8/21 17:49Profile
mama27

Re: Need prayer for daughter and unborn baby

Will pray Maryjane...

2014/8/21 18:13Profile

Will pray sister..............bro Frank

2014/8/21 23:22

Re:

Will also pray for this difficult situation. May the Lord give all of you His strength and His peace and may He do "exceedingly abundantly " Eph. 3:20

2014/8/22 18:52
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings
Thank you for your prayers. My daughter is back home now. They have her on antacid medicine, nausea medicine and rest. Her blood work looked good, the ultra sound showed baby is fine but they can't rule out stones in her liver duct because she can not have a cat scan done. So for now she has to watch what she eats and take this medicine.

I give thanks to GOD for his care. I give thanks that the medicine seems to be helping for now and the baby is not in any harm.

Thank you again. It means so much to know my family here on SI is willing to pray.
God bless
mj

2014/8/22 19:01Profile

Re:

HI MJ, glad to see your daughter is back home.......bro Frank

2014/8/23 11:48
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I give thanks to GOD for his care. I give thanks that the medicine seems to be helping for now and the baby is not in any harm.

Amen.

2014/8/23 17:02Profile
romanchog

MaryJane:
There are natural things that your daughter can do to treat the gall stones. Milk thistle is good for this and it is perfectly safe for the baby.

My father had gallstones, but he lived in China and they offered him either a surgical solution or some herbs in pill form. Obviously, he tried the pills first. :) They completely took away all of his symptoms and he NEVER had an issue again. My husband, in America during the same time, only had the option of surgery. :( I wish I knew what the herbs were and I wish that they would have these options in America.

I know milk thistle is very good for the liver. My husband took it while he was ill and it was very helpful. They sell it in pill form, or you can buy the seeds yourself (we bought Organic ones online, just to be safe), grind it like you do coffee beans, and make an infusion of it. My husband said it tastes like dirt :) but he said he got used to the taste. You are supposed to take it 30 minutes to 1 hour before meals.

I will continue praying for her.

2014/8/24 21:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy