SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The opening of the first and second seals

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

The opening of the first and second seals

Could it be that this is happening right before our eyes?

Revelation 6:1-4 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

2014/8/15 7:00Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: The opening of the first and second seals

If so.... then this will be the next scenario, and most of us will not be able to afford internet discussions:

Revelation 6:5-6 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

If that becomes the case, and the $$$ bubble bursts soon, I'd like to say to all of my sermonindex friends .... I enjoyed the fellowship that we had here on this forum ... hold on tightly to the hand of Jesus, and we will see each other over on the other side.

God bless you all.

2014/8/15 7:13Profile

Re:

Actually I wonder if the fifth seal has already been opened? The one involving the martyrs.

Bearmaster.

2014/8/15 8:19
budgie

Re: The opening of the first and second seals

I am not one to try and work out exactly whether we are in the first or second or third but one amazing study I have done in the last few weeks is looked at the events that are clearly stated between the 6th and 7th seal trumpets and bowls they give an amazing view when one looks through the one window
A very clear picture of the events that are so very close to the coming of jesus
The kingdoms finally become his and he battles against the beast
Men are hiding for fear of the wrath of the lamb
Jesus says he is coming and to not be found naked
He will reward the saints
The first resurrection happens when christ comes

2014/8/18 5:10Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy