SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : PW Call Tonight 8/12/14

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

PW Call Tonight 8/12/14

Last night on the weekly revival call Dan Biser said our prayers could restrain evil. James remind says that the prayers of a righteous man can accomplish much. Jesus tells us that if two people agree about something on earth it would be done for them by his father in heaven.

Saints I invite you to come and raise your prayers on behalf of the persecuted believers in Iraq and around the world. Much has been said in this forum about the need to pray for the persecuted believers in Iraq. As well as other parts of the world.

Persecution Watch has been laboring in prayer on behalf of the persecuted church for the past 4 years. By the grace of God we are entering into our fifth year. Our call is a no nonsense call where heartfelt prayer is offered for the suffering
church. We do not play around. But we take seriously the need to pray for the persecuted church around the world.

Dear saints I post these prayer calls not to promote Persecution Watch. But to let you know there is an opportunity were serious prayer is offered on behalf of the persecuted.

Therefore I extend to you an invitation to come and pray a no non sense call where prayer is lifted up for the persecuted. You are more than welcome to come and lift your prayers and restrain the evil that comes against our persecuted brethren.

Call time is 8 p.m. Central Time. Those in other time zones please adjust your call in times accordingly. Calls generally last for one hour. Though the Spirit may lead us to go longer. Participants may stay as long as they wish.

call number and passcode are 218.548.8367...261475#.

Please do come and pray with us tonight.

Blaine Scogin
Persecution Watch
Eph. 6:18

2014/8/12 12:30

Re: PW Call Tonight 8/12/14

Dear saints any who desire to pray for the persecuted are invited to come on our call tonight. Call details are below.

Blaine

2014/8/12 18:46

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy