SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Powers of the Air - Art Katz

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

The Powers of the Air - Art Katz

"World War II may be over and Nazism may be defeated as a political and military entity but the spirit powers that brought Nazism into being and moved through it to paganize and destroy a nation and almost the entire civil world...these powers yet rule over the earth waiting their next opportunity to insert themselves into the affairs of men while the Chruch sleeps." (Art Katz - Germany, 1986)

It seems as if the next opportunity has indeed occured. Thanks be to God who has given us the victory in Christ it's just not going to come easy.

2014/8/11 5:54Profile
Jeremy221

Re: The Powers of the Air - Art Katz

There is a mask of civility in most places on the globe. Though ISIS is doing vile things, I fear the seeds planted in Europe and the US decades ago may bear their fruit ruthlessly, without emotion or theatre.

2014/8/11 6:14Profile
docs

Re: I agree Jeremy

Yes.

Meanwhile, Islam is not going anywhere soon. The future is not going to be easy and I look for anti-Semitism to again be in vogue before long.

2014/8/11 6:37Profile
cryinthenite

Re:

I agree with what you all have said .You can feel the the hate for the Jesus who is Lord right under the surface in the USA. God has spoken through His Son very clear to us that we are sinners who need salvation from the world the flesh and the devil .Who really believes that any more ?We are in love with ourselves too much. Just look at all the Self help books out now.We even demand that God must remove us from any tribulation that would refine us.Time to look up fire is upon us.

2014/8/11 21:17Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Hi All

i too agree with whats been posted, i sat with the lord the other day and when we look at narcisistic behaviour around us it is huge. even the statement from Kenedy seems so foriegn to our thoughts now "ask not what our country can do for us but what we can do for our country. The lord showed me that this narcisim is invading many churchs today that dont guard the gates against the devils devices. through the songs, teachings and lives. people going to certain people rather then kneeling before God, songs that ask for things of Jesus rather then praising his glory. teachings about how to be happier and be blessed with money. although these things have a place they are not supose to be in first place and when they are they lead to sin. these events sadden my heart but i also rejoice knowing that the time is comming when the world will see the Lord in his full glory.

2014/8/13 22:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy