SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : urgent need of prayer for cancer

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
brothagary

urgent need of prayer for cancer

we have prayed and want others to come into agreemnt with 100 pecent faith if the lord has led you the pray ,,,a stall holder of my wife in not a believer the doctors have givern her 6 months to live

much thanks for your help

2014/8/9 22:29Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: urgent need of prayer for cancer

Praying for healing and kingdom entry

2014/8/10 8:42Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re: urgent need of prayer for cancer

I stand with you in prayer, Gary, and in hope for remission and the glory of God to be shown in your home and the situation.

2014/8/10 9:40Profile
mama27

Re:

PRAYING!!!!!

2014/8/10 10:28Profile
brothagary

Re:

amen

2014/8/10 15:46Profile
mama27

Re:

Are you free to share her name? I understand if not....

2014/8/11 0:26Profile
brothagary

Re:

alison her name is mama

thank you all for praying

my wife went to her to today she is a mess her house is a mess no one has visited her her church has not come to see her ,catholic church ,,i gave her my bible which she was thankfull for ,,my wife thinks she may be born again not sure ,,ill have the opatunaty to go with my wife to minaster once or twice a week ,,please pray for me so that god might use me for healing pray and exortations ,,we dont know why she is not in hospital ,they discharged her for some reson ,,she has a brain tumer ,,,my wife said she said she herd a voice the other night saying shes not alone ..please keep her in your prayers and if posable tell your paster so your church might lift here up as well please tell others to pray for her as well

gods bless you all

2014/8/11 4:23Profile
brothagary

Re:

good news i was told to day that doctors have said the the tumor is shrinking fast and they are verry suprised

praise god

lets hold on to the faith and in jesus name take athority over this thing

i bind any evils spirit and satan and comand them to leave right now in jesus powerfull name

and that alsans body will line up to the word of christ and be healed

can i get some amens please

i hope to see her next week and acording to the letter of james anoint her with oil in jesus name

shes verry great full for the bible we gave here and has been read alot from the pslams

iv given her a heap of old bible readings i did a few yers ago and some paul washer sermons an a tozer sermmon

please pray that she will recieve the word of god

2014/8/16 1:42Profile
mama27

Re:

PRAISE GOD! Praying still...

2014/8/16 7:53Profile
brothagary

Re:

well i spoke for half an hour or so to alason

she is looking verry good ,,from what i herd she was

god has sure shown his grace to her... i spoke to her about my testamny with tears in my eyes she seemed moved ,,but it seemed as tho she is fourin to the baptisim of the spirit at least and maby even the new birth ,,she was raised catholic and still goes to church but after talking to her i relised that they are teaching a type of atninominism because one the one who gave the homily at church said muslims go to heaven with us ,,i gentily told her the bible didnt teach that

please pray more for her,,,,, for the continued shrinking of the tumer and that the spirit might convict her and fill her and give here wisdom

thanks

2014/8/21 7:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy