SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Praying for Iraqi Christians - New Facebook Group

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Praying for Iraqi Christians - New Facebook Group

Hi guys, we have created a new facebook group calling on believers to band together and pray for our brothers and sisters in Iraq.

If you use facebook, please feel free to join and keep up with the comments and special times of prayer. The Lord willing, we will also be setting up a phone in conference line for group prayer soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1455789838016609/1455792808016312/?notif_t=like

2014/8/9 3:31

Re: Praying for Iraqi Christians - New Facebook Group

Mark Praise God for this wonderful news. I do not use Facebook. But I will certainly pray that your endeavor bears much fruit. It always thrills me when other venues are set up to pray for the persecuted.

I certainly would encourage you to get a conference number for prayer. This has worked for Persecution Watch for the last 4 years.

Right now some of us are using Free Conference Call Pro. You can google them and it is very easy to set up a conference line. And it is free.

Brother please post your information when you get your line set up. And I will be glad to come and pray with you. And I will certainly encourage the people of Persecution Watch to come and pray.

I might add we have been praying other conference lines would be set up to pray for the persecuted. Brother this is why I encourage you to set your line up. For the persecuted can never have too much prayer.

Blaine

2014/8/9 10:07
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

brother Mark,

Excellent idea, Christians need to be more in prayer, we cannot combat with physical weapons but our weapon spiritually is prayer!

(Ephesians 6:18) And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.

2014/8/9 11:56Profile
brothagary

Re:

i just asked to join the group ,,is that you mark ,,,sleapers awakened

2014/8/9 19:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy