SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Must read Scriptures for study and devotion.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Man0fG0d

Must read Scriptures for study and devotion.

Hello, hope everyone is having a blessed and wonderful night. I wanted to share some Scriptures with y'all that are really powerful, convicting, sobering, and often times offensive. But because the love of Christ constrains us, We obey them. Most of these I have written down on paper and Will tape them on the wall so I read them everyday along with what else God gives me to study. May they encourage you, convict you, stir you, and bless you.

Exodus 20:3 KJV
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Matthew 6:33 KJV
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 5:8 KJV
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Matthew 5:20 KJV
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. [22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 12:36-37 KJV
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. [37] For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Luke 6:46 KJV
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

John 14:15 KJV
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

2 Corinthians 5:10 KJV
[10] For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Colossians 3:1-2 KJV
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. [2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

James 4:17 KJV
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

James 2:17-18 KJV
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. [18] Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Revelation 20:15 KJV
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

These are just a few. If you have any Scripture that you would like to add, please share. Love you all have a goodnight.

2014/8/9 0:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy