SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Wake-up Call to America 1/2 - Kamal Saleem

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: Wont take on the Israeli army in a stand up fight....

There will come a day when they will - it's called the time of Jacob's trouble..

We are going to the see the rise of a Islamic Federation, currently however our weak minded political class are appeasing Islam. Clinton, Blair, Bush, Cameron all declare Islam is a religion of peace. Left out Obama as he is a muslim and his brother is a member of the muslim brotherhood...

And you wonder what going on in America - your being undermined from within which is leading to the destruction of your constitution... Here a little there a little. It's no better here in the Europe if anything it's worse we are further down the road into Islaimifaction, with political groups promising policy change to suit the Muslim voter.. That's why the UK didn't agree to attack Syria and the US would not go it alone...

Now Syria is one thing, Israel is another - I cannot sit back and say and do nothing for a country that very close to my heart.. But i cannot and don't want to anything in my own strength...

2014/8/13 14:07Profile

Re: brother Murray

you wrote:

Quote:
Quote: Wont take on the Israeli army in a stand up fight....

There will come a day when they will - it's called the time of Jacob's trouble..

I don't think Israeli leadership is squeamish about nuclear weapons release as western powers are, if they get into a hole. God help us all.

also you wrote:

Quote:
And you wonder what going on in America - your being undermined from within which is leading to the destruction of your constitution.

no wondering here, its absolutely CLEAR, what these children of Babylon are endeavoring to do, vis-à-vis, our Constitution. The only question that remains is this; are they willing to pull the pin and go all the way?, and the question after that is....are we?

bad sad times, dear brother, across the pond, but as they say, "Steady the Buffs!"

2014/8/13 17:47
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: I don't think Israeli leadership is squeamish about nuclear weapons release as western powers are, if they get into a hole. God help us all.

There is a interesting bit in scripture; when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men Micah 5:5

However this verse says Assyrian not greek????? I don't think it's Maccabee's victory over Seleucids. Still scratching my head over it..

Quote: the question after that is....are we?

I think once the blinders come off -- then yes. When I was in Nigeria speaking with Christian Nigerians about the Islamic problem - I used to say let them put there troops into the desert and set them up for battle and we will go out to battle them..

On a note of victory - I hear in Angola the government there is closing down the mosques, if they resist they just bulldoze the mosque... As the government is fed up of there violence...

2014/8/13 23:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy