SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Wake-up Call to America 1/2 - Kamal Saleem

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
brothagary

A Wake-up Call to America 1/2 - Kamal Saleem

a very moving message from a radical muslim who was converted to Christ ,an amassing testimony of gods power to wards the end of the message ,and some inside imformation about how Islam is trying to take over America and the world ,,and also a slightly different slant being a patriotic message ,rather then an Amish mindset

a very powerful message worth watching even if one disagrees with the patriotic part

A Wake-up Call to America 1/2 - Kamal Saleem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3j4YgIVXOI

2014/8/8 5:57Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: A Wake-up Call to America 1/2 - Kamal Saleem

I wept yesterday as I heard the Glasgow City Council was raising the Palestinian flag over the council buildings... There are only 1.45% of the population of Scotland but they have influenced some of the councils so that they feel that they should start boycotting Israel products. Demonstrate at plays written by Jews from Israel. The Israel ladies football team comes here to play once a year and there every touch of the ball is booed by this group of fanatics.

So without watching the video but I will watch it, I know to some part they seek to get into places of power. For example some leading people in homeland security are allegedly Muslim Brotherhood...

I hope one day to counteract all this junk going on in my nation, but for the time being I will sit up on my hill in the Grampian mountains and wait to be clothed with Power of God from on High as my dear friend is the only answer for the people of our nations..

2014/8/8 12:18Profile
brothagary

Re:

its not looking good the beggining of part 2 the brother shows a satictical chart about how many islamist ar litealy spreading around europe ,,it is verry concerning but bibical ,when we allready know that islam is the spirit of the antichrist, denieing the father and the son ,and the antin christ him self will be the head of this world wide movment

2014/8/8 17:35Profile
mama27

Re:

Oh my!!! Just watched this...what a powerful testimony. I will be sharing this with many...a must see!

2014/8/8 22:43Profile
brothagary

Re:

part 2 for those who are interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRU78AbSiIs

2014/8/9 2:49Profile
SolaVeritas

SK Canada

Re: A Wake-up Call to America 1/2 - Kamal Saleem

After listening to this video I feel that it is a must hear for all Christians, and not only in America! I was writing a lengthy answer but will start a new thread instead.
Thanks for posting this brother Gary.

2014/8/10 23:19Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

The project the actual detailed islamic blueprint for infiltrating the West

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpPgmavqKMA

2014/8/12 18:22Profile
davidc

France

Re:

When we hear of these Islamic threats, it is natural that some fear may arise in our hearts, brethren; it does in mine. But the scripture says:

1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

We should take the oportunity to love and encourage one another at this time

2014/8/12 19:01Profile
brothagary

Re:

amen

2014/8/13 3:28Profile

Re: serious?

Murray, I BELIEVE what you write:

Quote:
I wept yesterday as I heard the Glasgow City Council was raising the Palestinian flag over the council buildings...

but wow....serious?...again, I believe YOu, your testimony, but that blows my mind, because in the high country up here in America, the Upper Midwest, along the Great River?....that sort of nonsense would have about as much chance of happening as a raccoon sitting outside Town Hall, translating the Rosetta Stone.

Maybe in some of our blue urban centers, but the great mass of America....no.

or as Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto warned Imperial Japan:

"You cannot invade mainland America, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass".
(http://olegvolk.net/gallery/d/32782-2/blade_of_grass_2298.jpg )

I understand brothagray, what the brother is saying, but my concern is canted more towards an OUT OF CONTROL, unconstitutional govt, that has formed such entities as "Clergy Response Teams", misusing Romans 13, to enslave free American citizens.

this new group, "Islamic States"? if they tried to roll the highways and byways here?....oh my, you'd think deer season had come early, as we have many blades of grass.

That's the thing about these "islamic warriors"....they're cowards, real good at shooting up women and old men, like up north in Iraq...or Gaza, when they fire rockets, and then go hide in tunnels and basements, while they use THEIR women and children as human shields.....but a stand up fight?....man to man? Cowards, the lot of 'em...wont take on the Israeli army in a stand up fight....and they wouldn't take on American irregulars in the fly over states.

sometimes you DO have to fight.

in the following, replace the Russians with arabs, this is how it would look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa42Xm2yuMI#aid=P-a_x7RbzY0

I don't know about you all, but Americans don't scare so easy....ESPECIALLY those IN CHRIST.

i'm sorry if I have different views from some of the brethren, but why did Jesus TELL US, in the latterdays, trade your cloak, buy a sword?

2014/8/13 6:56

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy