SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : 'Hand of God sent missile into sea'

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 'Hand of God sent missile into sea'

More claims of divine intervention are being reported in the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, with an operator of Israel’s Iron Dome missile-defense system saying he personally witnessed “the hand of God” diverting an incoming rocket out of harm’s way.

“We fired the first [interceptor]. It missed. Second [interceptor]. It missed. This is very rare. I was in shock. At this point we had just four seconds until the missile lands. We had already notified emergency services to converge on the target location and had warned of a mass-casualty incident.
“Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that … sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, ‘There is a God!’

“I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes. It was not told or reported to me. I saw the hand of God send that ...

read more: http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/hand-of-god-sent-missile-into-sea/

2014/8/6 11:14Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re: 'Hand of God sent missile into sea'

Thank you for this post...God is in control. Man is without excuse.

2014/8/6 12:43Profile
HeartSong

I just love it when the LORD does things like this. We must pray that He does more things in a way that will glorify His name.

2014/8/7 1:30Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

The intervention of God on behalf of Israel is truly amazing, just as the Lord moved so many times in the Old Testament and gave Israel the victory against insurmountable odds, He is still doing this today.

There were many miraces that took place giving Israel a decisive victory in the 1967 Six Day War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvQ9kjZ2Vd4

2014/8/7 8:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy