Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Praise report

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dolfan

Alabama

Praise report

As I have shared here before, we are converting our garage to a more livable use area to have home bible study/gatherings in. We are not very handy....esp me...and it is taking time as we do it around our work schedules and other things that require attention. But, we are nearing the point of painting. The walls are older wood paneling, and we will first put Kilz primer on. I removed the remote garage door openers which needed replacing. I cut some plywood to make more flooring for the attic and moved some things from the garage to the attic. I enlarged anhole in the ceiling -- a little -- where support beams for one of the openers had been nailed to a ceiling joist and patched that hole with popcorn drywall mud. Meanwhile, my wife has worked on restoring a couple of old pieces of furniture that we will use. We did that now to avoid getting chalk paint on the to be newly painted concrete floor.

Then, out of the blue, we get a check in the mail that will all but pay for what we are doing in the garage. My wife was promoted and earned a bonus, too. So, we are encouraged. We decided to paint ourselves, which we are able to do since we painted our whole interior by ourselves. We had asked a local painter to quote an estimate, but it has been 6 weeks and no word. So, we are going forward.

Please keep us in your prayers.

2014/8/6 9:38Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Praise report

Anyone faced with painting deserves prayer. You have mine.

2014/8/6 11:31Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Praise God that is wonderful brother, as you stepped out to make a place for God's people to meet, God provided.

2014/8/6 11:38Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thanks for sharing...

God bless.

2014/8/6 17:09Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy