SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Restoring What the Ravens Stole

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HeartSong

Restoring What the Ravens Stole

Praise God for His wonderful mercies and for always keeping His promises.

About a month ago, after having gotten to the point of hardly being able to leave the house due to side effects, my husband started to ween himself off of his prescription medications.

I must say that I am having to adjust to the new creature that is emerging from what I now will call a drug induced state. If he had been on anti depressants, or some such thing, I would have expected the drastic change in his personality, but the drugs he was taking was only that which his doctor deemed necessary for two medical conditions that came up shortly after I was saved.

It is with great joy that I can now say that instead of battling an enemy from both within, and without, I now find myself with someone that will stand with me as together we face that which is without. While we are having to practice standing together, each day we grow stronger as the LORD blesses our efforts.

Is it possible that the prescription drugs were the thing that has kept this from coming about for so many years? While I would not recommend that others suddenly stop taking their medications, I would strongly encourage everyone to diligently seek the LORD as to whether or not they should be taking the drugs that the doctors have prescribed for them. And if the LORD says to stop taking them, to seek His counsel in how to do it - every single step of the way.

I would also like to thank my dear sister in Christ, Anna for believing that this could come about, and for all of her fervent prayers to this end.

Bless the LORD, oh my soul.

2014/8/5 6:46Profile
MaryJane

Re: Restoring What the Ravens Stole

Greetings Heartsong

Praise GOD for such wonderful news. Thank you for sharing this here with us.

God bless
maryjane

2014/8/5 8:13Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
It is with great joy that I can now say that instead of battling an enemy from both within, and without, I now find myself with someone that will stand with me as together we face that which is without. While we are having to practice standing together, each day we grow stronger as the LORD blesses our efforts.

Sister, that is a tremendous testimony, praise God. I am very happy for you in this. The Lord will even do more glorious things for His Names sake.

2014/8/5 11:05Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy