SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Israeli Wedding Hall Remains Closed After Christians Ordered to Host ‘Gay’ Ceremonies

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Israeli Wedding Hall Remains Closed After Christians Ordered to Host ‘Gay’ Ceremonies

This makes me sick...I used be a supporter of the nation of Israel, but this is causing me to back off, knowing full well God will call them into judgment just as he will any other nation that mocks God. I figured Jewish people would support the law as it pertains to perversion, but ah reckon I am wrong....

http://christiannews.net/2014/08/02/israeli-wedding-hall-remains-closed-after-christians-ordered-to-host-gay-ceremonies/

2014/8/4 18:58Profile
brothagary

Re: Israeli Wedding Hall Remains Closed After Christians Ordered to Host ‘Gay’ Ce

i would still not curse them

sister you must have been dreaming if you thought the jewish nation were holding the morals of jesus or even the old couvert morals close to there heart

it will only be the remenent that is pure ,,there are many athesists comprising that nation , as is america

still through all that, gods hands is at work gathering his chosen nation, his mercy for a disobedant and contrary people is amasing ,,,just as well other wise we would all be made into sodom and turned in to gomara

2014/8/5 1:46Profile

Re: Israeli Wedding Hall Remains Closed After Christians Ordered to Host ‘Gay’ ceremony

Very sad indeed but here is something I posted a while ago:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=52708&forum=48&0

2014/8/5 2:52
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

No, I will not curse them. I will not curse anyone although I do find pics of homos/lesbians utterly disgusting. I see nowhere in the WORD where God will be partial in meting out judgment upon sin and perversion seems to evoke the most serious of all judgments.

And yes, I am very much aware that most Jewish people have little more then religion, that they do not know God. But it was perversion that evoked the judgment of God upon Sodom and Gomorrah and now the people that consider themselves to be God's people embracing this perversion... Revelation 11:8 makes a whole lot more sense to me now. I had just figured that if they adhere to the OT law they will at least allow it to be a guide in morals. Apparently I was wrong...Rude awakening for me.

Got to go read Revelation again.

2014/8/5 11:10Profile
brothagary

Re:

yeap the time of jacobs trouble is coming

2014/8/6 3:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy