Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Why would God show me this

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jenny1234

Why would God show me this

Why would God show me this? I’m just nobody, I was In prayer, and in the distant in the darkness I seen a sun in the position of a sunrise I seen it 3 separate times, and as I am starring at it, flashed inside my body, and I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and I realized I love Jesus more than anybody on earth.

2014/8/4 7:38Profile
MaryJane

Re: Why would God show me this

Greetings jenny134

Praise GOD for allowing you to see the things that truly matter. May our hearts, minds, and lives, always be focused and submitted to CHRIST JESUS.

You are right the things of this world pale in comparison to our LORD and SAVIOR.

What a blessing to see these things and know JESUS. Thank you for sharing with us.

God bless you
maryjane

2014/8/4 8:29Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

When I am going on with God in a way I know is right I have some really good dreams and visions like this.
I have had a breakdown and not experiencing things like that at the moment but it's a real time of joy when we hear from God like this. Maybe you are really pressing on and God is encouraging you.

2014/8/4 14:05Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Why would God show me this? I’m just nobody, I was In prayer, and in the distant in the darkness I seen a sun in the position of a sunrise I seen it 3 separate times, and as I am starring at it, flashed inside my body, and I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and I realized I love Jesus more than anybody on earth.

Sister, thank you for sharing this, what a blessing and encouragement. Our intimate personal walk with the Lord is what matters most, your experience underlines that.

2014/8/4 17:12Profile
jenny1234

Re:

jenny1234

Thank you all, I know this might seem strange, whiles I was speaking in prayer after that encounter,that our old man died. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Amen.

2014/8/5 15:45Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Amen.

2014/8/5 23:39Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy