Discussion Forum : General Topics : End Times Nonsense

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Ginnyrose

I understand what you are saying but it really has nothing to do with the End Times nonsense that I see put out there. What you said is mere theology of the Characteristics of who Jesus is.

I find Christians jumping on various bandwagons in order to somehow prove we are in the end times and in the end these 'examples' really don't do anything except push a false faith. Meaning, do those examples really enrich your faith in God or do they merely give a supposed hope.

Even one nonsense example I hear from time to time. The building of the temple of lamb sacrifice. Apparently it has to be done before Jesus comes back. When do you suppose that set up is going to happen? Or did that happen already and we are in the wrong time period?

Then we have those who say the EU is the beast while others say the Catholic church is the beast. So much heresay about things from Revelation that it really makes the mind numb.

These examples are reasons why I don't get caught up in 'End Times' stuff because it leads to all kinds of rabbit trails and it takes your mind and heart off of the real issues at hand. Extending the love of God to those around you and bring the Gospel to those around you. I believe that this is how a Christian becomes ready for heaven. It isn't in creating things for End Times nonsense.

I don't want to sound angry but this topic tends to make me irritated because I find it does more disservice then is a service to Christians because of the false information put out which leads to disillusionment.
John

2014/8/6 18:31Profile
MaryJane

Re:

John

I was responding to Ginnyrose on something she said. Yes it was off topic but then that does happen here in the forum from time to time :) Sorry about that.

I can not really say I have heard of any nonsense teachings on end times. Honestly it seems to be the opposite for me, not many people seem to concerned about the end times or living for JESUS no matter what is going on around them. They are happy and content to live for themselves.

God bless
maryjane

2014/8/6 19:26Profile
brothagary

Re:

resently end time topics have realy boosted my faith ,,and desire for the lords return ,,some sermons from walid shoebat ,,realy had me blessed hopeing for the the lord

it is creating an urgency to get ready for jesus

2014/8/7 3:52Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Share some more brothagary because I am on the opposite side of your comments.

2014/8/7 15:51Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy