SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A possible scenario for end times.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread

Re:

Actually Crusader it changed to love and friendship and a wee bit of fun, which is always good in very heavy subjects. Its way better than finger pointing and hurt feelings :)I agree with your post apart from maybe the last sentence unless when you speak of dying you speak in spiritual terms? For many of us who are actually alive just prior to the Lord returning will indeed die, but we do not fear him that can destroy the body, but Him that can destroy the body and soul..........bro Frank

2014/8/19 15:27
crusader

Australia:

Re:

hi Appolus

yeah, in the spiritual sense. i apologise if i read it wrong and it gladdens my heart with the outcome you have said.

2014/8/20 6:47Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: A possible scenario for end times.

Frank,

I see what you are saying and I’m open to what you are putting forth, :) especially the part that America plays in the end!!

I don’t have a lot to support it and many don’t agree with me either, but I have always considered that America is the Babylon of Revelation. (Please don’t open up a whole new rabbit trail, people; I work too much to even come back on here to defend it! Besides, this is Frank’s thread).

My point was to encourage you, Frank and I hope to read more of this scenario from you!!

God bless,
Lisa

2014/8/20 10:19Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Quote: "one thing that i found united in all christians is that the time is close."

So did the first century Christians, including Paul.

I am not saying it isn't close but feelings have little to do with it.

2014/8/20 11:02Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Hi TMK

i agree it is dangerous to walk by feelings, i supose i mean more of a calculated sense through the way that standing as a christian is persicuted and the violence that is becoming popular. as stated in the bible we can tell when the end is near as it will be like the days of Noah. when their is such a united filth that is spread amongst the whole world through media that teaches principles against God. i ask the Question how much Longer will God hold back as Countries no longer serve him. The speed in which sin and hatred have been pushed is overwhelming. when i first became a christian about 25 years ago alot of people congradualted me and said that it was a good thing. 2 months ago in my work place they found out i was a christian and as a result i was mocked and laughed at by some very sweet looking people. (this was a christian organisation) Narcicism has a small shelf life because it seeks power at what ever cost. and when i say that the end is near i say that in a sense of from now to 100 years. either way the sickness of sin is becoming epidemic

2014/8/20 21:33Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I agree with your sentiment crusader. We are in a death spiral for sure.

2014/8/20 21:38Profile

Re:

Lisa writes...........

"My point was to encourage you, Frank and I hope to read more of this scenario from you!!"

I actually just saw this sister and I thank you. This view is just simply what I believe the Lord has laid on my heart ( that sounds less emphatic so as to avoid being accused of being dogmatic:)

The thing about end times of course is that no one can be dogmatic in their views of how it will all come to pass, in fact one should avoid anyone who claims they know for a fact. I myself am thoroughly convinced that America will give birth ( if indeed he is not already born) to the anti-christ. He will be a strong man, whom the world is desperately looking for, and he will exercise that strength and show the world that he is not afraid to exact retribution on a scale not seen before, and the world will rejoice. He would be well capable of destroying groups like ISIS, or Pakistan if called to, or North Korea or indeed even call Russia's bluff and bring them to heel.

We still need the catalyst though. It has to be bad enough to change everything and allow him to step forward. Given the choice between dictatorship and anarchy, the people will choose dictatorship everytime..........bro Frank

2014/9/1 11:53
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I agree with your OP, Frank. What we are seeing today its totally unlike anything in my recent memory. It seems to be more sinister...One could always expect logic to prevail at some level, but no more.

Something different is developing and we do well to keep our eyes focused on the LORD knowing He has all things under His control. Nothing is taking him by surprise.

2014/9/3 11:11Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I just had to jump in to say that the days are indeed dark. So many I have spoken with say the same thing, they feel it. A pressing in the spirit that things are going from bad to much worse. The call to pray and seek JESUS is ever upon my heart. There are times when I get weary of it all, I have to step back. Close out the world and pray all the more harder but JESUS is faithful and as has been mentioned nothing takes HIM by surprise.

God bless
maryjane

2014/9/3 12:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy