Krisp you wrote;
"Y'all lost me a loooong time ago"!

Uhhhh ... that was back at the "silly-putty" analogy wasn't it? ... :-P

2005/4/21 11:19Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
Bottom line for me (and i say "me" because i'm not gonna debate anyone who thinks otherwise) is that God apparently by this scripture ...

Rev.7
[4] And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
[5] Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
[6] Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
[7] Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
[8] Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
... not only conciders that there are Jews in regathered Israel, but also whose pure enough in lineage to be divided out as His first fruits by tribes ...

oops, that's me out of the debate!...apparently.

2005/4/21 11:24Profile
Rahman

Re:

Brother Ron you wrote:
"oops, that's me out of the debate!...apparently"

There's no pulling the wool over your eyes huh? ... ;-)

2005/4/21 11:34Profile

Re:

Quote:
Uhhhh ... that was back at the "silly-putty" analogy wasn't it? ...

Silly putty is a pretty good description of what my brain feels like when I think too hard about Revelation...

Krispy

2005/4/21 11:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy