SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : question about Christs Crucifixion and the red heifer sacrifice.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Tomo07

Australia

question about Christs Crucifixion and the red heifer sacrifice.

Hello all, I am doing a study and am stuck and need help. I am looking at the red heifer sacrifice and the connections with this and the cross of Christ.
I am wondering is it significant that Christ didn't carry His cross all the way and can the answer be found in the red heifer sacrifice ceremony?

did Christ only carry his cross to the inspection gate,at the end of the city and have His cross taken from there to it standing place by Simon, because he couldn't go all the wayfor some reason and can it be found in the red heifer account.

Mabey I am trying to find something thats just not there but I think that he didn't carry His cross all the way and the answer is there somewhere in the red heifer sacrifice ceremony. was it because of uncleaness, don't know but I am interested in your thoughts.

2014/8/1 6:47Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: question about Christs Crucifixion and the red heifer sacrifice.

I thought he couldn't carry his cross any further because he was too exhausted/injured to do so.

Not sure what a red heifer has to do with it.

2014/8/1 11:11Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: question about Christs Crucifixion and the red heifer sacrifice.

Ron Bailey(philologos)posted some good insight into this matter in a thread that he started here on SI many years ago, this may be helpful to you;

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1212&forum=36&9

In Christ,

Ron

2014/8/1 19:35Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy