Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Vision of Upcoming Martyrdom in America

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

The inquisition started in 1200 A.D. by the Roman Catholic Church never stopped, it just slowed down around 1808. The canon laws are still in effect to "exterminate heretics". The Roman Catholic Church never changes. If you oppose the one world order and the super church they are trying to build, you will eventually pay with your life. I believe the Jesuit order will be involved in this. If you don't believe me, just look at history; a quick glance will confirm what I say. Look at the Ustachi death squads in World War 2, the Spanish inquisition, the murder of the Huguenots in France, the Vaudois in the Alps, etc. etc. Remember the words of Abraham Lincoln: "This war (the civil war) would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits. We owe it to popery that this land is now reddened with the blood of her noblest sons." And "The Jesuits never forgive nor forsake."

2014/7/31 13:36Profile

Re:

Drifter I believe the New persecutors are the Moslems, Hindus, Buddhist, and the Communist.

Blaine

2014/7/31 13:50
HeartSong

Re:

Christians are already being Martyred here in the United States, and it is by those around us that we have put our trust in - those that we trust more than the LORD. And the means is that which we hold to be of higher degree than our LORD - the devices that consume our time and attention as we walk through each day.

It is a slow and painful death that wastes the body and the mind - a silent killer that consumes its victims from without and within. Satan has found a new way to destroy the seed of the woman - one in which he hopes will not multiply as those that are slain only appear to be victims of circumstance. It is a new method devised to destroy the testimony of the saints.

The only way to avoid this insidious beast is to trust God and lay down our idols. If you ask Him, He will show you the truth, however, if you do not want to see the light, you will remain in darkness.

2014/7/31 15:50Profile

Re:

HeaetSong when I speak of martyrdom. It is those who will be slain for the Word of God and the testimony they will maintain.

Blaine

2014/7/31 16:53
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Why does Jesus want martyrs?

Why does he want those He loves horribly murdered?

2014/7/31 21:57Profile

Re:

TMK the word martyr means witness. So put the question this way. Why does Jesus want witnesses?

Ponder this before the Lord and I am sure the Hint Spirit will give you the answer.

Blaine

2014/7/31 22:18
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
HeaetSong when I speak of martyrdom. It is those who will be slain for the Word of God and the testimony they will maintain.

That is what I have been trying to tell you. We ARE being slain.

2014/8/1 2:33Profile

Re:

TMK, He wants those who follow Him to follow Him with all of their hearts and minds and souls. He wants those who follow Him to bring honor to Him whether they live or whether they die " for they loved not their lives unto death." It is not God who wants His children horribly murdered it is darkness that want to destroy the light that God wants us to be. Christianity is a battle-field not a play-field...........bro Frank

2014/8/1 5:15

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy