SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Vision of Upcoming Martyrdom in America

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

A Vision of Upcoming Martyrdom in America

Sometime ago a dear sister shared a dream she had. She believed it was a prophetic dream from God.

In her dream the sister saw a large warehouse with several long lines of people. The people in the lines were sober, some were quietly praying, some saying Lord Jesus into your hands I commit my spirit. Some of the people were quietly singing worship songs with joy. The sister discerned that the people in the dreams were saints.

At the beginning of the lines were Nautilus type machines. But these were not weight machines. They had blades that went up and down. The machines were guillotines but more modern. Attending each machine were men in black hoods pulling the cables up and down that beheaded each saint. The black hooded executioners were surprised that those who were to be martyred were not fearful or crying out for mercy. But met their death with quiet confidence and dignity. Their was joy knowing these saints were going to.meet Jesus.

The sister asked the Lord. Am I going to die this day. The Lord spoke to her and said no. But she was given an indication but this is what was going to happen the Christians in America.

The sister had never heard of the guillotine. But research on the internet showed her the prophetic implications of such a divice.

I recently lost my co moderator on Persecution Watch because we believe persecution is coming to America. Even martyrdom. This sister had been faithful in praying for believers in foreign lands under persecution. Even had profound revelations of martyrdom. But could not accept the reality of martyrdom in America.

There is a line in a hymn that says,

"Must I sail to heaven on flowery beds of ease,
While others sailed through stormy seas.™

Some, perhaps many will discount the sister`s dream. But can you discount the reports of martyred believers around the world spilling their blood for Jesus.

I accept the sister`s dream as valid. I believe persecution and martyrdom of believers will come to America. I believe the death camps and guillotines are real.

My question. Are we going to be prepared to deal with persecution and martyrdom in America? Doing that by dying to self daily? The persecuted of N. Korea say that they are already dead as they follow Christ. Or are we going to believe the lies of the devil that say it won't happen here? Then wonder why we are being hearded to the box cars and the death camps?

Saint the choice is yours.

Posted by Blaine Scogin

2014/7/30 15:01
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re: A Vision of Upcoming Martyrdom in America

Probably FEMA camps...

2014/7/30 15:11Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Why and under what circumstance would it happen here? I mean is there a reasonable non-ridiculous scenario?

Just asking.

2014/7/30 15:44Profile

Re:

TNK let me reverse the question and say why would it not happen here in America?

If brethren are laying down their lives in N. Korea and facing death daily. Will it not stand to reason l that we will be called to do the same.

It has been posted in this forum that N. Korean believers are praying that American believers will awaken to the reality of upcoming persecution.

Blaine

2014/7/30 15:57
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Yes but N Korea is a different place.

That is why I am asking for a realistic scenario how this could happen in the US.

I am not saying it is impossible but still would like to hear a reasonable scenario.

2014/7/30 16:07Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re: A Vision of Upcoming Martyrdom in America

The best way to be prepared for any and all circumstances that may come our way is by falling more and more in love with Jesus. If He is our all in all we have nothing to fear but sinning against Him. And even then He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us upon our repentance.

We can and should empathize with and pray for our brethren who are being severely persecuted around the world. But we can and should also rejoice that theirs and our names are written in heaven because of the blood of the Lamb. May we fall more and more in love with Him so that we may always be ready come what may.

2014/7/30 16:13Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

i believe persecution will come to this country eventually but i am not sure i see what is being described here in the OP as happening soon. perhaps at some time in the future we will go through these kinds of trials for Him. right now i think it more likely we are seeing judgement poured out on this country in some of the things happening around us. i do believe times are going to get difficult, even more so then now and in the future it is possible that God will bring the kind of persecution that other countries are seeing but the stage is not fully set yet.

i think the best way to be ready is to keep your focus on the Lord, be in prayer, and trust Him no matter what comes.

rdg

2014/7/30 16:18Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Yes it seems it would take total upheaval and takeover by Muslim extremists which I don't see happening any time soon. Or alien invasion, or some disaster that takes out civilization as we know it.

Oracio I agree with you there. If we are right with our Lord we will be ready for anything, even nautilus head chopping machines.

2014/7/30 16:22Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

by TMK on 2014/7/30 16:22:00

Yes it seems it would take total upheaval and takeover by Muslim extremists which I don't see happening any time soon. Or alien invasion, or some disaster that takes out civilization as we know it.

--

i don't think you have to be sarcastic about the thread. perhaps this kind of persecution isn't happening today but it is always possible and there is nothing wrong and encouraging each other to be in prayer and living for the Lord daily.

rdg

2014/7/30 16:46Profile

Re:

TMK a realistic scenereo would be the declaration and imposition of martial law in America. This might happen after an economic collapse or a terrorist attack such as occurred on 9/11.

Since the days of Ronald Reagan various executive orders and Congressinal acts have been put in place. These give the President unlimited power to become a dictator during a national crisis.

The detainment of Americans without legal redress is nothing new. During WWII Frankin D. Roosevelt signed an executive order to detain Japanese Americans in concentration camps. Because of the war time hysteria Congress and the Supreme Court upheld the legality of Roosevelt`s orders to imprison Japanese Americans.

I wanted to see the movie Persecuted which is a thriller set against the backdrop of what is occurring to Christians in America. For some reason the movie never made it to Little Rock or there are those that wanted it taken out of circulation. Hmm.

But anyway the mechanisms are set in place to bring about martial law in America. All that is needed is an event to activate the mechanisms.

My thoughts.

Blaine

2014/7/30 17:01

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy