SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : The Road to Reality (free kindle Aug 1-4) by K.P. Yohannan

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 The Road to Reality (free kindle Aug 1-4) by K.P. Yohannan

Saints,

Do not miss out on getting a free kindle version of this tremendous book by K.P. Yohannan only during August 1th-4th. We will re-post this again during those days.

The Road to Reality: Coming Home to Jesus from the Unreal World [Kindle Edition]
http://www.amazon.com/The-Road-Reality-Coming-Unreal-ebook/dp/B00KMD585W/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

here is a review I wrote for the book:

This volume really speaks volumes in its title...

"Reality" true spiritual reality is found in denying yourself in this life, losing your life now and sowing into a future to come. Eternal life is the goal and this book sets your gaze firmly on eternity. The late Leonard Ravenhill used to have the motto on his desk, "Lord keep me eternity conscious in time." This book will help you accomplish that goal. Brother KP does not just speak words of challenge but has led the way in a life of sacrifice for the multitudes of lost humanity all around us. As John Wesley died with almost no possessions to himself so brother KP will do the same but leave a powerful thriving Church in Asia. We are excited to see the kindle and ebook editions out that will help many more young and old be challenged to enter onto the "road to reality" which is really the narrow way our Lord spoke of in Matthew 7. I full-heartily encourage believers especially in the West to consider this book.
- Greg Gordon, Founder of SermonIndex.net

2014/7/28 13:58Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: The Road to Reality (free kindle Aug 1-4) by K.P. Yohannan

The ebook is still free today and tomorrow: http://www.amazon.com/The-Road-Reality-Coming-Unreal-ebook/dp/B00KMD585W/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

2014/8/3 19:26Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

A tremendous booklet also is free currently in the kindle store by K.P. Yohannan:

The Beauty of Christ through Brokenness [Kindle Edition]
http://www.amazon.com/The-Beauty-Christ-through-Brokenness-ebook/dp/B00IMU3IMW/ref=zg_bs_158296011_f_29

2014/8/3 19:39Profile
flameoffire

Michigan

Re: The Road to Reality (free kindle Aug 1-4) by K.P. Yohannan

This is the last day to get this book for free. Don't miss it.

This book radically changed my life and was part of God's work in calling me to missions.

2014/8/4 15:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy