Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Paris Reidhead's books

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jason

Tallahassee, FL, USA

Paris Reidhead's books

I recently got into contact with the secretary of Paris Reidhead's widow. I learned from her that two of Paris' books are now available through their ministry for free. Two tapes unavailable on this site are also available. They are also in the process of finishing a third book from Paris' work.

The site address for all this (a small online catalog is available, along with short bios of Paris and his ministry) is http://www.bibleteachingministries.org

2003/5/23 2:01Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Paris Reidhead's books

Thank you very much Jason, I encourage everyone to go to that ministry site, get the resources and also help support the ministry with your financial support! I am so encouraged to hear the news that these books are being offered! :-o

2003/5/24 1:00Profile
Maria

USA

Re: Paris Reidhead's books

I just read "Finding the Reality of God", (or "Getting Evangelicals Saved" as it is otherwise known) this morning. It's a very good book, offering the "basics" of Christianity. I think it is a "must read" for every professing Christian and a great read for new believers as well.

(I think this book was mentioned on another thread.)

Stay in Him!!!

Maria

2003/6/23 13:54Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I recommend it as well for new believers. I found it to personally be a good book, although I can't say I gained a lot new insight from it. But, it is definitely written to those who are babes or unconverted. The only problem I have with the book though, is that it seems like it might have a slight dash of Baptist thought. I can't understand why Reidhead has the need to constantly quote John MCArthur (spelled), who is a rabid dispensationalist.

2003/6/24 10:10Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy