SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : We would see Jesus

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HeartSong

We would see Jesus

"Glory to Jesus for all the things laid up for us in the days to come. Glory to Him for all the visions of service in the future, the opportunities of doing good that are far away as well as close at hand. Our Savior was able to despise the cross for the joy that was before Him. Let us look up to Him, and rise up to Him until we reach the peak and are able to look out from the mount of vision over all the distant land. Not a single thing will come to us in all the future in which we may not be able to see the King in His beauty. Let us be very sure that we look at nothing else. Our pupils will then become so impressed as they look at this vision that they will not be able to reflect anything else. My small son came to ' me once and said, "Papa, look for a long time at that golden sign across the street. Now look at that brick wall and tell me what you see." "Why, I see the yellow sign on the brick wall," I replied. And he laughed merrily over it. So, if we look a long time upon Jesus we cannot look at anything else without seeing a reflection of Him. Everything which we behold will become a part of Him." - A.B. Simpson

2014/7/25 2:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy