Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : New Pope

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

New Pope

Well, they chose a new Pope...

Associated Press had this to say:

[i]"Ratzinger served John Paul II since 1981 as [b]head of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith[/b]."[/i]

I wonder if this new Pope believes the doctrine of the Catholic Church?

Anyone notice the group of Cardinals as they headed into the conclave to decide on a new Pope? All decked out in scarlett and purple...

Where have we heard that before, I wonder?

[i]Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:[/i]

Krispy

2005/4/19 13:39

Re: New Pope

Krispy, DON'T GO THERE. NOT HEALTHY. LET IT BE. Bub

2005/4/19 14:00

Re:

Quote:
Krispy, DON'T GO THERE. NOT HEALTHY. LET IT BE. Bub

Naw... cant do it, Bub... gotta go there. Gotta get in the way of people being deceived.

Krispy

2005/4/19 14:03
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:

Naw... cant do it, Bub... gotta go there. Gotta get in the way of people being deceived.

oww men it was terrible to see, and who is getting the glory, that old guy, it looks like he is an idol, as the people screaming and jelling.

2005/4/19 14:14Profile

Re:

Quote:
screaming and jelling.

... they must be jellin'...

(I think you meant yelling)

Yea, it is idolatry. And yet many Bible believers will clamor toward the Catholic Church and call them "brothers". What deception.

Krispy

2005/4/19 14:22
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
Quote:
screaming and jelling.

... they must be jellin'...

(I think you meant yelling)

Yea, it is idolatry. And yet many Bible believers will clamor toward the Catholic Church and call them "brothers". What deception.

Krispy

(yeah my native language is dutch)

yeah, i'm still not sure if they are our brothers and sister, i didn't dig it out, but this looks ridiculous.

and the new pope said something like "they chose me, the humble underserving one" ... well i say he is looking like a king instead of a servant.

2005/4/19 14:33Profile

Re:

Quote:
(yeah my native language is dutch)

Sorry, I [b]wasnt[/b] making fun of your handle on English! Forgive me.

I would encourage you to investigate for yourself the doctrines of the Catholic Church. It is the world's largest false religion.

Any body who tells you they are humble... isnt. :-)

Krispy

2005/4/19 14:37
AsliEren

Dallas, Texas

Re: New Pope

The pope has no ministry and no gospel and the catholic church religous system doesn't either.

The 1 billion catholics each have a spiritual destiny God has planned for them but the Catholic system including its teachers is a white washed tomb full of dead man's bones.

Revelation 17-18 has a lot of good information on the Catholic system.

2005/4/19 14:40Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I never had any issues with any Pope or really even cared thats all about religon until the last one made a remark about how the USA was a rich country and should be helping the world out more, well I wonder how much money is invested in all those buildings and stuff at the VATICAN CITY my guess would be billions, how much money are they providing to poor Countries for support? Judge not and be not Judged. :-)

2005/4/19 14:47Profile
Mattie

Re:

the real question is do you pray that men may be snatched from the deception of the catholic church rather than merely come against it? it is a dangerous thing to merely come against with no hopes of seeing a people turn away. catholicism is a heresy in and of itself but God can snatch a man from ANYTHING.

2005/4/19 14:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy