SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Sobering Scriptures on the Reality of Judgment.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Man0fG0d

Sobering Scriptures on the Reality of Judgment.

This morning while in prayer I felt God stir Me to study these Scriptures. Just thought I'd share. Sobering, Hard-hitting truths of a real Judgment day coming soon.

2 Corinthians 5:9-10 KJV
Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. [10] For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Romans 14:11-12 KJV
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. [12] So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Hebrews 9:27 KJV
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Revelation 20:11-15 KJV
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. [12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. [22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

1 John 2:28 KJV
And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

These are just a few for study and examination and prayer. May we all be ready. If you have any more scriptures please post. God bless.

2014/7/17 13:26Profile
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re: Sobering Scriptures on the Reality of Judgment.

Jeremiah 17:9-13 says this:

Quote:
“The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings.

“As a partridge that broods but does not hatch,
So is he who gets riches, but not by right;
It will leave him in the midst of his days,
And at his end he will be a fool.”

A glorious high throne from the beginning
Is the place of our sanctuary.
O Lord, the hope of Israel,
All who forsake You shall be ashamed.
“Those who depart from Me
Shall be written in the earth,
Because they have forsaken the Lord,
The fountain of living waters.”

2014/7/17 14:03Profile
Man0fG0d

Re:

I love the book of Jeremiah. It is full of truth; so powerful and convicting. The whole of it is great, but I I particularly like chapters 1-10 and 23. Great scriptures.

Here is more scriptures

Acts 17:30-31 KJV
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: [31] Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men , in that he hath raised him from the dead.

2014/7/17 16:14Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

Recently, I was convicted of my need to warn the "unwarned" about the coming judgment. I typed up this paper (on 8 1/2 by 11 sheets) and started delivering it to people. You should be able to save these images to your computer and print them on front and back of a paper:

FRONT SIDE OF SUMMONS:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1511321112436957&set=pcb.1511322359103499&type=1&theater

BACK SIDE OF SUMMONS:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1511321149103620&set=pcb.1511322359103499&type=1&theater

If you were to have trouble with those links, you could go directly to the FB page, and you should be able to download them: https://www.facebook.com/AnguishComingToAmerica

I generally read the front side to them (as though I were an officer) and then explain the terms on the back side. Of course I explain to them that I have the same summons. At the end, I explain that there is a lawyer, but you have to go to him personally and individually while you are still alive on earth. There is no way to pay off the judge ... there is only one payment that He accepts, and you can make arrangements for that payment to count for you by going to the One and Only mediator (lawyer).

If you can use these, you are welcomed to them. If you would like my copy in Microsoft Word (so that you can reword some of it without retyping the whole thing), send me an email, and I can email them to you: [email protected]

God bless you,

Michael

2014/7/17 19:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy