SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Practicing the Presence of God

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Re:

He who the Son sets free is free indeed. I would that every Catholic would be set free from the bondage of its wickedness.........bro Frank

I pray for this as well. I pray that eyes would be opened, and those lost in the catholic church would see that, Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

God bless
maryjane

2014/7/20 16:17Profile

Re:

Andrew,

With respect brother. I urge you to review the SI guidelines.

This is a public forum with rules that require us to be civil toward one another. Even in our disagreements.

For that matter I will review them myself.

Just a thought, bro.

Blaine

2014/7/20 17:04

Re:

Quote:
Andrew,

With respect brother. I urge you to review the SI guidelines.

This is a public forum with rules that require us to be civil toward one another. Even in our disagreements.

For that matter I will review them myself.

Just a thought, bro.

Blaine

Perhaps you would be so good and tell me precisely which rules I have broken Blaine. Or more beneficially what I have said which amounts to a breaking of the rules. Are we children that we cannot speak plainly? Lets get this over with. As an Englishman I could make civility look like a thug. Civility is a garment which can be put on and taken off. How do you suggest you tell someone they are an hypocrite? Or ought we not to do that? Civility is for serpents Blaine if it means dancing around with endless convolutions of words and pretences.

2014/7/20 17:10

Re:

Brother, with respect, just review the guidelines. Do it in the presence of the Holy Spirit. He may or may not convict you.

I just reread the guidelines and I am convicted.

Blaine

2014/7/20 17:16

Re:

Quote:
Brother, with respect, just review the guidelines. Do it in the presence of the Holy Spirit. He may or may not convict you.

I just reread the guidelines and I am convicted.

Blaine

Blaine I will leave things at that I can see I am wasting my time.

2014/7/20 17:30
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Brethren,

We are closing the thread at this time and feel it is appropriate. There has been profitable questions raised that go past the mainstream views of certain larger topics in christendom. In that sense there is a profitablity that some questions have been raised.

A large issue is also being able to discuss things without being so flagrant with one's opinion that others are hurt. Many are at fault in this way. The one's that will walk away benefited from any discussion including this one is the one that is teachable and willing to learn from even the least.

As it stands we have brother Lawerence's book on the website in audio and video. We are glad that it will be a benefit to many and feel others have benefited from the work in the past. We simply ask saints to use biblical and spiritual discernment in anything they use or read and also have great grace towards the way people word spiritual experiences and to be slow to call something new age or a false spirit etc.

Not because it was mentioned but we do bring up the community rules many times especially on a closed thread. Our discussions are read by thousands of others in Christianity world-wide and also by unbelievers. Let us keep that in mind and show grace and love in the end to anyone you disagree with.

SermonIndex Community Guiding Principles
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44556&forum=13

this thread is locked.

2014/7/20 17:36Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy