SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : ISIS Threatens to Commit Another Holocaust Against Jews

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 ISIS Threatens to Commit Another Holocaust Against Jews

A Twitter post Thursday by supporters of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), now calling itself the Islamic State (IS), has promised a Holocaust against the Jews.

“The Real Zionist Holocaust is Predicted in the Hadiths! The Hour [resurrection] will not take place until the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims kill them, and the tree will say: “Oh, Muslim, servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, kill him! THE PROMISED Holocaust,” a graphic posted on the @ISIS_Conquests’s Twitter account said.

This hadith has proven popular with Islamic extremists of all stripes, ranging from IS to Hamas - and even on television in the Middle East.

read more: http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/07/08/isis-threatens-to-commit-another-holocaust-against-jews/

2014/7/10 11:18Profile
MaryJane

Re: ISIS Threatens to Commit Another Holocaust Against Jews

Greetings Greg

I was reading today that this same group has gotten their hands on low grade uranium. Experts say the risk is low that a dirty bomb could be built from it but there is still a risk. I feel we really need to be in prayer.

God bless
maryjane

2014/7/10 16:27Profile

Re: ISIS Threatens to Commit Another Holocaust Against Jews

its just words Greg.

here's whats perplexing me, WHO IS BEHIND "Isis"?

that's what nobody, main stream press, alt press, nobody is even addressing.

Some say even the US Obama admin.

I watched all the early uncensored execution video's, video's of these demoniacs barreling down some Iraq highway, shooting up fleeing autos, and the people inside and what struck me was "how could they tell there were Shia in the car"? ISIS is "sunni".

I watched a video with two ISIS holding a severed head, and they were laughing and talking in BRITISH ACCENTED English......I watch a LOT of stuff from the region, NEVER heard that before.....English spoken by jihadi's.

I watched an execution that was conducted quickly efficiently and with very little emotion, no yelling slogans, or proclaimations.....about 10 people, ranging from elderly men to young teens. I saw another execution , outside, Two kneeling BOYS executed....BOYS....

these hellhounds, ISIS...they're different, well trained, they even "inventory" weaponry and resource. They move fast, like "blitzkrieg".

so, who's behind them? I read a report that was delivered to Israel, 1995 when Bibi got elected, it was from an American "think tank" authored by men I will not name, and what it called for, was to use Israel to aflame the whole region into chaos, to redraw national boundaries, SET by "Western" powers.....and the reason of course is oil.

Now, i'm not privy to the Israeli response, but as you know, nothing happened in the 90's. You see, sometimes Israeli interests dovetail with American interests, but NOT ALWAYS....for instance I DOUBT very much, that Bibi and Israeli leadership WANTS to regime change Syria and Assad...why would they? The Syrians know good and well for decades, if they mess with Israel, they'll get stomped.

Why change Assad and current secular Ba'athist Syrian leadership for God knows what Jihadist group? that's not in Israel's interest....but it is the interests of Saudi Arabia and American, because they want to construct a natural gas pipeline NORTH and west to supply Europe, which would compete with the westbound Russian pipeline.

At the bottom of it, that's what this whole Syrian charade has been about.

Israel DOES, in a way, stand alone. on the surface America is their "biggest allie", but beneath the surface, its another story. In Jan 14, Obama appointed a man who I wont name to head up the intel agency that starts with C, this man is pro-arab, speaks fluent Arabic. I watch his talks to various "groups" on youtube, obscure offerings with maybe 300 "views".....and in my estimation, he is not a friend of Israel's.

I believe the only reason we carry on this charade, is that are 6 million Jews in America, some very wealthy who contribute to both political parties.

If any two nations/kingdoms, should be quaking about ISIS, it would be the young Hashemite king of Jordan, Abdullah, he's half British......and since the King of Saudi Arabia is 90, and beneath him are thousands of pleasure seeking, depraved princes...I would say the Sa-udi Kingdom is in danger from ISIS, but who knows?

These days in the Levant, from Morocco to Indonesia, black is white and white is black. Its all rather anti-Christ and sickening, because there are two dynamics at stake...religious foment in the muslim world, and global thirst for a dwindling resource, oil.

As far as Israel and ISIS's childish blatherings?.....if God DID let down His Hand of protection for Israel?

well, Israel has ONE LAST MOVE...the Samson Option, and its NOT a myth...here, read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_option

Pray for peace, n.

2014/7/10 17:32
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

This demonic force does seem to be more of a threat than others before them.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24179084

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

2014/7/10 22:07Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I have a neighbor that is in the anointing oil business, and gets his oils from Israel. He knows more about that country than anyone I have ever talked to, he told me one night over coffee, that Israel has more nukes and firepower than America, I believe him!

2014/7/11 9:46Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Take a look at these maps

The first map is the area currently alleged to be controlled by Isis.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/11/article-2655310-1EAD995F00000578-553_634x414.jpg

The second map in the Map of Assyria.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/Map_of_Assyria.png

The territory ISIS is alleged to control and the areas they want to gain control of is the same territory as the heart of ancient Assyria.

2014/7/11 22:20Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

I have a neighbour that is in the anointing oil business, and gets his oils from Israel. He knows more about that country than anyone I have ever talked to, he told me one night over coffee, that Israel has more nukes and firepower than America, I believe him!

Just on a side note:

Exodus 30:31-33King James Version (KJV)

31 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, This shall be an holy anointing oil unto me throughout your generations.
32 Upon man's flesh shall it not be poured, neither shall ye make any other like it, after the composition of it: it is holy, and it shall be holy unto you.
33 Whosoever compoundeth any like it, or whosoever putteth any of it upon a stranger, shall even be cut off from his people.

2014/7/12 6:02Profile
passerby

Re:

Joe 3:1 "For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,

Joe 3:2 I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land,

Joe 3:12 Let the nations stir themselves up and come up to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; for there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.

Joe 3:13 Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe. Go in, tread, for the winepress is full. The vats overflow, for their evil is great.

Joe 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes, in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. for there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.

2014/7/12 7:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy