SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for Lysa

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Prayer for Lysa

Dear SI Family,

Please uphold Lisa Rock in your prayers. She is a member of the forum and post under Lysa.

Lisa sent a txt indicating she was covered in hives and experiencing chills under her electric blanket. She indicated she was going to the hospital.

This sister has a ministry to incarcerated women sharing with them the love of Jesus. Perhaps this is an attack of the enemy.

But please do uphold her in your prayers. Will post as I get updates concerning our dear sister Lisa.

Blaine

2014/7/6 8:20
MaryJane

Re: Prayer for Lysa

I will be praying for her.

God bless
mj

2014/7/6 8:27Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Prayed

2014/7/6 9:02Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Blaine,

Thank you for letting us know. We will pray for our sister to be healed.

Mike

2014/7/6 9:10Profile

Re:

Just got a text from our sister. The hospital told her she had an allergic reaction to something. It seems like benadryl, antibiotics, and more important the prayers of the saints are bringing healing to Lisa.

Thank you for your prayers for our dear sister.

Blaine

2014/7/6 13:10
HeartSong

Re:

Please tell Lisa that wrapping herself in an electric blanket is equivalent to wrapping herself in power lines. Tell her to THROW IT AWAY - and anyone reading this, please do the same. One of the things that happen as a result of electromagnetic poisoning is that your immune system is compromised. One of the ways this first shows up is problems with our skin. Please tell her also that I will be holding her in prayer.

Good LORD, please awaken your people to these dangers.

2014/7/6 23:28Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Thank you all for your prayers! I sure needed them. When I got to the hospital my right hand was swollen twice it's size with a red streak going up my arm and the doctor said this was what granny would have called blood poisoning but it is the lymph nodes pulling out the infection to purge my system. And all the hives could've been something else or an allergic reaction to what happened on my hand.

Saturday night I thought I was dying and texted for prayer; and when I would wake up I would quote, "I shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord!" The doctors gave me steroids and benadryl and antibiotics. I asked the Lord to help in these drugs because I haven't had antibiotics or steroids in years, the Lord is good and thank you for praying for me, I am grateful!!

God bless you all,
Lisa

2014/7/7 8:29Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Lysa,

We are glad to hear that you are doing
better. Jesus is our great physician who
forgives us of all of our iniquities, and
heals us of all of our diseases.

Mike

2014/7/7 9:03Profile

Re:

Saints our dear sister a still in need of prayer. Lisa sent text indicating hives and swelling are starting again to break out in her body. Evidently the medication that was given her is ineffective.

Please lift her up as God brings her to memory.

Blaine

2014/7/8 10:42
pernvic

Re:

praying

2014/7/8 14:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy